ADVERTISEMENT

The Covid Capitulation

And yet we’re hovering around 300 deaths/day with no real indication it’s going up, even with all the unreported cases. Not good but it’s not the same as it was.

Reactions: praguehawk
Maybe China could come over and weld us into our homes for two weeks. Problem solved.

maybe Biden should introduce some measures. Might as well finish the democrats self induced November death.

so you agree he should do something but isn’t because of politics?
No.

getting vaccinated or don’t. I don’t give a shit.

I don’t think masks should be required anywhere. If private places want to impose a requirement that’s is fine. I will never patronize them.

Idiots that don’t get vaccinated or fat people should not dictate what society does.

Covid is never going away.

No.

getting vaccinated or don’t. I don’t give a shit.

I don’t think masks should be required anywhere. If private places want to impose a requirement that’s is fine. I will never patronize them.

Idiots that don’t get vaccinated or fat people should not dictate what society does.

Covid is never going away.

you should have read the link

Reactions: HawkMD
I don’t care enough to. My opinion isn’t going to change.

nobody can stop it. We are all going to get Covid multiple times. China can’t stop it even with military lockdowns and welding people into their homes.

I just hope more people are scared as hell. Makes tickets to sporting events cheaper.

you should have read the link, it’s not about stopping it. It’s about making Covid like the flu. We aren’t even trying to do that anymore.

Reactions: sob5 and HawkMD
North Korea avoided Covid for 2 years...and now they all have it. All the precautions didn't matter.
You were never going to hide out long enough to avoid covid. Vaccination and/or exposure leads to immunity and has always been the only way forward.

you should have read the link, it’s not about stopping it. It’s about making Covid like the flu. We aren’t even trying to do that anymore.
I don’t “do” anything about the flu either. I get the shot at work every year and that’s that. I don’t ask others if they got it or wear a mask if people say “ there is a bug going around”.

As I’ve been saying for two-plus years now, until and unless this virus starts killing large numbers of non-elderly and/or non-minorities, the mass of Americans are just not going to care.

It is what it is.
This is a misleading statement. We shut down the economy, lined up like good sheep for vaccines and masks. We’ve done our part. What more can we do?

Maybe don’t play with viruses by making them contagious to humans. I mean seriously, wtf thinks that’s a good idea?

North Korea avoided Covid for 2 years...and now they all have it. All the precautions didn't matter.
You were never going to hide out long enough to avoid covid. Vaccination and/or exposure leads to immunity and has always been the only way forward.

you should have read the link. Vaccines are exposure are no longer preventing severe cases and death.

so you agree he should do something but isn’t because of politics?
No, vaccine hasn't stopped transmission, hasn't prevented getting it, lockdowns and mandates did not slow or prevent anything either. At the beginning, it should have been focused solely on those at risk (IF they chose), not attempts to control the general population. If you, or them, can't come to that conclusion you have a lack of critical thinking

Reactions: ICHerky and NCHawk5
No, vaccine hasn't stopped transmission, hasn't prevented getting it, lockdowns and mandates did not slow or prevent anything either. At the beginning, it should have been focused solely on those at risk (IF they chose), not attempts to control the general population. If you, or them, can't come to that conclusion you have a lack of critical thinking

so we shouldn’t fund better treatments, better vaccines and ventilation improvements?

This is a misleading statement. We shut down the economy, lined up like good sheep for vaccines and masks. We’ve done our part. What more can we do?

Maybe don’t play with viruses by making them contagious to humans. I mean seriously, wtf thinks that’s a good idea?
For reals

Reactions: NCHawk5
you should have read the link. Vaccines are exposure are no longer preventing severe cases and death.
Well I guess we’re fd then Kenneth. Unless we continuously ship vaccines to everyone that are updated. Your dream of the pandemic never ending looks like a real possibility.

For reals
Anyone and everyone who was aware of and funded that shit should be put in front of a firing squad. I mean how in the hell could you ever think that would be a net benefit to society?

Well I guess we’re fd then Kenneth. Unless we continuously ship vaccines to everyone that are updated. Your dream of the pandemic never ending looks like a real possibility.

or we could listen to topol and fund better treatments and pan vaccines.

or we could listen to topol and fund better treatments and pan vaccines.
We’ve listened. Studies indicate it was all nonsense. Sorry, I’ll get another vaccine if they update it, but only symbolically. I know it won’t work.

It really doesn't matter where it came from. Result is the same.
Take whatever precautions you want. And, stay home if society isn't safe enough for you.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
NC and Finance think the virus was made in a lab.

They are unwitting victims of disinformation.
Torbee thinks it originated in a seafood market 2 miles from a laboratory that did bat virus research. He’s a Chinese robot.

Reactions: ICHerky
It really doesn't matter where it came from. Result is the same.
Take whatever precautions you want. And, stay home if society isn't safe enough for you.
It absolutely matters. We should slowly be implementing economic warfare on the Chinese.

We know two people that have Covid again after having it mid March 2022.

• Wow
Reactions: NCHawk5
so we shouldn’t fund better treatments, better vaccines and ventilation improvements?

I would think Pfizer and Moderna should "fund" such things because they're going to make bank on them.

Where the hell is vaccine version 2.0 anyway? I thought we were supposed to have a new one in March.

Reactions: Pinehawk
We know two people that have Covid again after having it mid March 2022.
The CCP does wonders. Thank you incompetent losers! Build more empty cities and alter your population to be more disproportionately male!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT