ADVERTISEMENT

The Elon Musk Twitter shitshow

Desantis won Miami-Dade county. He has a level of appeal that you do not understand.

Musk just purchased a left wing echo chamber and the left can’t handle it.

DeSantis was de facto running unopposed. Democrats have effectively ceded Florida.

Yes, OpenAI’s access to everything on anyone’s iPhone is Orwellian. This should not be allowed.

Apple to install Baidu AI on its iPhone 16 and other products in China, report says

• Apple will use its own AI model outside China but turn to locally-built technology for the mainland
  • The development comes amid Apple chief executive Tim Cook’s visit to China, during which he opened a new retail store in Shanghai

🤔

PF's hero.

Do I think this “story” and the “allegations” are coincidentally timed to the Shareholder meeting? Maybe, maybe not.

Anonymous allegations.
Anonymous “friends” quoted.

Was this before or after he “offered a horse for sex”? What ever came of that story?

A big fat nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Remember that story about how Elon “knocked up” a Neuralink employee? When it turned out the employee did IVF and was implanted with twins. AKA consensual pregnancy and she simply wanted to have children with him?

You dipshits will buy anything you are sold and that is why they continue to put out stories like this. Easy marks make for easy $

Do I think this “story” and the “allegations” are coincidentally timed to the Shareholder meeting? Maybe, maybe not.

Anonymous allegations.
Anonymous “friends” quoted.

Was this before or after he “offered a horse for sex”? What ever came of that story?

A big fat nothing.
True or not he’s a weird ****er who is trying to jam right wing propaganda down American’s throats. So **** that guy.

Remember that story about how Elon “knocked up” a Neuralink employee? When it turned out the employee did IVF and was implanted with twins. AKA consensual pregnancy and she simply wanted to have children with him?

You dipshits will buy anything you are sold and that is why they continue to put out stories like this. Easy marks make for easy $
yeah...why does anyone think that's wierd or inappropriate

bosses father babies for their employees all the time (the awesome ones do, anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
yeah...why does anyone think that's wierd or inappropriate

bosses father babies for their employees all the time (the awesome ones do, anyway)

Jealous?

Is it illegal to have consensual relationships? Or just frowned upon? Illegal sure if a boss is abusing their position of authority but you are high as a kite if you don’t think one of the world’s richest dudes isn’t getting advances from women including employees.

Women lie. Reporters lie. Amber Heard anyone?

So you don’t mind sharing possible lies because you are filled with hate.
I open twitter and it’s alll MTG and Trump. I don’t follow those fools nor anyone like them. Twitter never showed all that RW propaganda before Musk bought twitter so it’s safe to say he changed the algorithms to benefit RW nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattymoknows
Jealous?

Is it illegal to have consensual relationships? Or just frowned upon? Illegal sure if a boss is abusing their position of authority but you are high as a kite if you don’t think one of the world’s richest dudes isn’t getting advances from women including employees.

Women lie. Reporters lie. Amber Heard anyone?
no...i can honestly say i have no desire to father children with any of my coworkers, subordinates or otherwise

is this a controversial stance? that bosses shouldn't be fathering children with their employees? that it's just generally inappropriate? regardless of how rich the boss is, that would be considered bad where i work

I open twitter and it’s alll MTG and Trump. I don’t follow those fools nor anyone like them.

Are you on the “FOR YOU” tab? or the “FOLLOWING” tab?

I never use FOR YOU because the algorithm routinely pushes popular or trending accounts and topics. Yes, occasionally Elon is engaging in said topics and his massive following also engage which compounds the likelihood of everyone seeing it.

You may curate your “FOLLOWING” feeds to never see this content. You simply have to utilize the Block, Mute, and “Muted Words” functions.

Once you do this for a while, the algorithm typically figures your desired content out much better.

The algorithm is open sourced and free to critique and submit feedback UNLIKE the old management’s closed source algo where only 5 or 6 humans on Earth really knew the extent to which those humans were Censoring Topics, Accounts, and Trending discussions.

The old management had their fingers on the scale, curating approved narratives. New management does not, despite your protestations.

• Haha
Click Settings and Support
Click Settings and Privacy
Click Privacy and Safety
Click Mute and Block
Click “Muted Words”

-> Add words here. You’re welcome.

Also, click on MTG account. Select the “…” in the top right corner, select BLOCK.

I have Trump’s account Blocked. I follow Joe Biden, Jill Biden, and Pete Buttigieg’s government accounts.

This helps reduce right wing stuff from people i follow and increases left wing stuff into my Following feed. I think.

It's in the Wall Street Journal FFS 😄

God you're a rube.

Tesla is moving to Texas. Elon going to get paid 300+ million shares, despite a corrupt POS Delaware judge…And the kicker is that she has single handedly jeopardized Delaware’s preferred status as a State to incorporate a business.

Talk about your all time backfires!

• Haha
no...i can honestly say i have no desire to father children with any of my coworkers, subordinates or otherwise

is this a controversial stance? that bosses shouldn't be fathering children with their employees? that it's just generally inappropriate? regardless of how rich the boss is, that would be considered bad where i work

I do not find this inappropriate.

Tesla is moving to Texas. Elon going to get paid 300+ million shares, despite a corrupt POS Delaware judge…And the kicker is that she has single handedly jeopardized Delaware’s preferred status as a State to incorporate a business.

Talk about your all time backfires!

Jeez I thought Trump raising $30+ million the day after he was found guilty was impressive. But Elon got 300 million shares after it came out he was sexually harassing people (again).

God it pays to be a cult leader.

Is 99%+ good?

“The implementation of brand controls requested by the marketplace, along with the impressive 99%+ Brand Safety Rate validated by Integral Ad Sciences and DoubleVerify, showcases 𝕏's dedication to providing a secure advertising experience.”

• Haha

NEW from me: JD Vance, a top candidate to be Trump's VP liked tweets in 2016 and 2017 that harshly criticized Trump and his policies — including one speculating that he'd serve in a Clinton administration.Other tweets liked by Vance said Trump committed “serial sexual assault,” called him “one of USA’s most hated, villainous, douchey celebs." A since-removed set of tweets, also harshly criticized Trump’s response to the White nationalist rally in Charlottesville – something he now defends Trump over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT