ADVERTISEMENT

The Hammer is about to drop!

Didn't see that but the podcast was pretty decent. They suggested that we'd wait till spring and see about a linebacker and another lineman. It was good to hear from someone with actual access.
"It was good to hear from someone with actual access"

I seem to recall that certain posters had 'actual access' and there were specific players that fairly guaranteed to show up at Iowa.

Sounds like you’re referring to AJ Henning. And no, that won’t be happening.
He's not referring to anybody in particular. Just a general statement that he can claim to be right about after the fact. And notice he said speed "most likely" coming? No name, and an out if Iowa doesn't sign a speed guy. Plus "speed" is subjective. Then there is his "might wait until later" nonsense.

He has no sources, he has no names, he has no clue. He is a troll, nothing more.

But he makes for good comic relief, and to make fun of. He brings it all on himself.

Sabula??...lol, Sabula???lolololol. Get out!
Get out? Ha... I'm in til I see you post something meaningful that doesn't sounds like... " Um... somebody might be coming at some time, maybe at some position, sometime in the future, at some position, told to me by my deep connected source named somebody, and I'll confirm it after it happens". Fakes like you abound all over the interweb. Losers trying to sound "connected" to feel important but actually impotent. Carry on poser. Or better yet, prove everyone on here calling you out for your fake posts wrong by getting at least one thing right before it actually happens. Ain't. Gonna. Happen.

Reactions: 83Hawk
So the hammer is about to drop in four months?
There might be. We are supposedly in tight on a very fast and athletic receiver that has academic problems. I do not know if this is true or just a rumor. It comes from a Johnston County source that's been pretty accurate in his early predictions about Iowa athletics, including some transfers out.

I am passing this on without any personal knowledge either way. I would be more comforted if this was a 325 pound offensive tackle, that is the position of greatest need.​

Yeah......he always throws out vague statements, then when someone is signed he jumps in to say he told us so!

He has been asked numerous times to give names, but never does. Because he can't. Because he doesn't know. Although he did say Teslaa......but of course was wrong about that, then tried to cover up by saying things "changed". What a tool.

What he doesn't understand is......he is a laughingstock on this board. He is a joke and has absolutely no credibility. Nobody is ever going to take anything he says seriously going forward.
I said tslaa..lol, look it up Moron, I said he's a no and would be an added gift at this point if he changed his mind...#clueless. Go back to comprehension class.

• Haha
Reactions: shoot_the_three
I said tslaa..lol, look it up Moron, I said he's a no and would be an added gift at this point if he changed his mind...#clueless. Go back to comprehension class.
I did look it up, and I already owned you on this once. Remember when you posted this?:

"All that's left on Santa's extra & late list is a new ride called the Tesla."
And then you changed your tune when it looked like he wasn't coming. You went from what I quoted to "it's 50/50", to "I think we have a shot."

Always flip flopping....always backpedaling, always moving goalposts. Run along, sonny.

Last edited:
Oh I have sources, but only I will.know who. Don't worry I'll give ya the normal couple day headsup on dropping hammer!
I'd say the ole' "quit while you're still ahead" thingy but......that ship sailed long ago for you, and you aren't on it.

Maybe you had good intentions at first. Now you're just completely off the rails. If I read your commentary out loud, no matter how I try to articulate it, it sounds like someone yapping with a mouthful of marbles crammed in their pie hole. That said....carry on and do keep going all in on this. It's comic relief for me.

Dang, i was really hoping to get another transfer before spring. It would help having another wr or o lineman to be able to gi through spring ball.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Dang, i was really hoping to get another transfer before spring. It would help having another wr or o lineman to be able to gi through spring ball.
Not to worry. We'll be soaking them up one after the other in the near (or perhaps medium or possibly longterm) future!

#seewhatDoodledidthere?

I did look it up, and I already owned you on this once. Remember when you posted this?:

And then you changed your tune when it looked like he wasn't coming. You went from what I quoted to "it's 50/50", to "I think we have a shot."

Always flip flopping....always backpedaling, always moving goalposts. Run along, sonny.
No..you're backpeddling...read what I said, 50/50 at best along time ago...then after new information I said it was a gift at best. U really struggle with comprehension, remember your claim was that I said we had him, which never occurred moron.

• Haha
Reactions: shoot_the_three
No..you're backpeddling...read what I said, 50/50 at best along time ago...then after new information I said it was a gift at best. U really struggle with comprehension, remember your claim was that I said we had him, which never occurred moron.
Just keep telling yourself that.

The above was written before you moved the goalpost to 50/50, then backpedaled to say it would be a gift. You can't even keep your lies straight!

But please keep posting. You make me laugh, and I can't wait to see what whopper you are going to come up with next.

Last edited:
This thread headed for legendary status at this point. And not sure why soaker won't give a name or two, big deal, it's probably just rehashing other bloggers, podcasters and Twitter accounts. You won't burn sources on a message board, you aren't exactly giving real names of sources, only players and since they are paid now via NIL what's the harm?

This thread headed for legendary status at this point. And not sure why soaker won't give a name or two, big deal, it's probably just rehashing other bloggers, podcasters and Twitter accounts. You won't burn sources on a message board, you aren't exactly giving real names of sources, only players and since they are paid now via NIL what's the harm?
He doesn't know any names, and he doesn't have any sources. He's basically this boards court jester. Good for a few laughs, but nobody takes him seriously.

Stay tuned for the crowbar...
Provide definitive, detailed info that will be indisputable....and info that isn't already in the public domain from a blogger, podcast, talking head speculation, etc. Otherwise, no one gives two $hits about your crowbar dropping. C'mon.....this seems to be your chance....go for it!

Provide definitive, detailed info that will be indisputable....and info that isn't already in the public domain from a blogger, podcast, talking head speculation, etc. Otherwise, no one gives two $hits about your crowbar dropping. C'mon.....this seems to be your chance....go for it!
Crickets from the soaker/poser.

I'm 4/4 ..enough said. More coming next portal, 1 for sure. Speed.
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT