ADVERTISEMENT

The Hammer is about to drop!

The op is way beyond doubling down on not having good information. Something is going to happen sometime is such a bold fact filled statement so it’s a little difficult to let it go

Coaching "addition".....read, I already said in spring. Jackson is all but confirmed like I said several days ago. Speed and AsstOC/QB coming in spring.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Coaching "addition".....read, I already said in spring. Jackson is all but confirmed like I said several days ago. Speed and AsstOC/QB coming in spring.
So is the NCAA changing their rule? If not who is the subtraction?
Oh and saying ‘a coach’ doesn’t quite qualify.
A quick clarification.
A specific on ‘speed’ and what do you consider ‘spring’?

Reactions: squeezebox
There's an addition to the OC planning, as I stated. It's not hard, think about what happened so far and why.

No one's getting fired, never said that...keep trying.
I notice you don’t answer some questions posed to you.

FYI
“There's an addition to the OC planning”
Does not constitute a coaching change. Unless the NCAA changes their rules any addition needs to be balanced by a subtraction. Circumventing that leads to NCAA scrutiny (as weak as that is)

I notice you don’t answer some questions posed to you.

FYI
“There's an addition to the OC planning”
Does not constitute a coaching change. Unless the NCAA changes their rules any addition needs to be balanced by a subtraction. Circumventing that leads to NCAA scrutiny (as weak as that is)
The usual modis operandi. Claim it after something happens.

160726-miss-cleo-youree-harris-mdl.jpg

Sounds like Jackson is coming...credit to College Football Portal Tracker for breaking the news yesterday, let's gooo!

Because even though everyone knows that soaker is total fraud......he refuses to admit it & doubles/triples/quadruples down on even more bullsh#t!
He made a cryptic post about a big in-state signing that was "happening"....even provided the initials "ND" (Nolan Delong) when asked. He was trying to set it up so that he could claim credit for predicting the signing.

Problem was.....he posted nearly 1/2 hour after Delong made his announcement on his Twitter page. He apparently didn't realize these things are time stamped. I exposed his fraud and he tried to backtrack.....as usual.

Because even though everyone knows that soaker is total fraud......he refuses to admit it & doubles/triples/quadruples down on even more bullsh#t!
Yeah, Everyone knows it. And you think after 19 pages or 742 posts is going to make him admit it.

Last edited:
actually, soaker has been right most of the time. Jackson is coming to Iowa, and the dude from Wisconsin (Budmayr?) will get a formal title soon. He is a good offensive mind, and I have been told that his presence on the staff and pending promotion was one of the primary reasons that McNamara came to Iowa.

The number of morons/idiots/trolls/meat heads on this free board is mind numbing, it really is.

The Iowa staff is doing a good job putting pieces together for a better offense, and Brian is going to get a lot of help. If the offensive line, QB play and WRs improve incrementally, the bitching about Brian will subside.

I would have preferred that Brian be gone, but I"m not surprised that he wasn't fired. Kirk is too powerful now to fire his own son. It was never going to happen. People are just going to have to accept that fact, so long as Kirk is the head coach.

actually, soaker has been right most of the time. Jackson is coming to Iowa, and the dude from Wisconsin (Budmayr?) will get a formal title soon. He is a good offensive mind, and I have been told that his presence on the staff and pending promotion was one of the primary reasons that McNamara came to Iowa.

The number of morons/idiots/trolls/meat heads on this free board is mind numbing, it really is.

The Iowa staff is doing a good job putting pieces together for a better offense, and Brian is going to get a lot of help. If the offensive line, QB play and WRs improve incrementally, the bitching about Brian will subside.

I would have preferred that Brian be gone, but I"m not surprised that he wasn't fired. Kirk is too powerful now to fire his own son. It was never going to happen. People are just going to have to accept that fact, so long as Kirk is the head coach.
This has been stated multiple times, however for Budmayr to get on as a full time assistant, who is retiring/moving on, etc? Niemann? We are maxed out right now for full time coaches as as special assistant he may have been lucky to make 90k last year. Agree that without Budmayr and NIL, Cade isn't a Hawkeye and he should get a shot assisting the Offense and/or QB's in some capacity, staff seems to like him a lot.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17

Cade said that it was budmayr that got him to look at Iowa. Thank goodness for that. BF talked about the offensive changes from last season to 23 and Cade is convinced we'll be much improved. Budmayr is expected to become full-time staff and rumor has it a coach is planning on retiring soon. Niemann seems the most likely candidate. Sounds like everyone is predicting Jackson to Iowa. The recruiting coordinator also had an interview where he said they expect to get more recruits this spring. Everything i know. I used to work with stone and prefer a 3lb hammer to a 5 lb hammer. Also don't like wooden handles on my hsmmers either.

This has been stated multiple times, however for Budmayr to get on as a full time assistant, who is retiring/moving on, etc? Niemann? We are maxed out right now for full time coaches as as special assistant he may have been lucky to make 90k last year. Agree that without Budmayr and NIL, Cade isn't a Hawkeye and he should get a shot assisting the Offense and/or QB's in some capacity, staff seems to like him a lot.

It is amazing how ridiculous the posts on this board (e.g., this thread and the Nick Jackson one) have become. It’s merely a series of posts claiming “my dick is bigger than yours.” That is just stupid, immature and goofy. It isn’t good for recruiting, it isn’t good for the program, nor most of all, it isn’t good for those of you who engage in that behavior.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
It is amazing how ridiculous the posts on this board (e.g., this thread and the Nick Jackson one) have become. It’s merely a series of posts claiming “my dick is bigger than yours.” That is just stupid, immature and goofy. It isn’t good for recruiting, it isn’t good for the program, nor most of all, it isn’t good for those of you who engage in that behavior.
It's wading through the weeds to get pertinent information. No basketball game until Thursday and sounds like according to txhawk that Jackson is announcing on Wed. I'll take whatever I can get right now. Nice little article in another thread about Hawkeyes recruiting. Good read.

Reactions: BigOHawk
I haven't mentioned how well endowed I am in these posts. I do however like to jab at the 'something will happen sometime' garbage that is spewed. And people just may want to know what the situation with Budmayer is. If he is going to be involved in on the field coaching someone has to go away. It is one of the few NCAA rules that are followed. Was it Michigan that had an inquiry due to a 'non coach' coaching? We will let the unauthorized practices at Nebraska go since there wasn't much of a benefit for them. Lol

So if posters posing as 'insiders' would move away from their teen age vague booking to 'protect their sources' and either post some details which would validate their information or perhaps not even mention it until they can it would be appreciated. Until then I am sticking with my prediction that something will happen sometime prior to the football season that directly impacts the football program in either a negative or a positive way. Maybe I can get someone to chime in then and say 'see he is mostly right' You know so I can feel better about myself and all.

I haven't mentioned how well endowed I am in these posts. I do however like to jab at the 'something will happen sometime' garbage that is spewed. And people just may want to know what the situation with Budmayer is. If he is going to be involved in on the field coaching someone has to go away. It is one of the few NCAA rules that are followed. Was it Michigan that had an inquiry due to a 'non coach' coaching? We will let the unauthorized practices at Nebraska go since there wasn't much of a benefit for them. Lol

So if posters posing as 'insiders' would move away from their teen age vague booking to 'protect their sources' and either post some details which would validate their information or perhaps not even mention it until they can it would be appreciated. Until then I am sticking with my prediction that something will happen sometime prior to the football season that directly impacts the football program in either a negative or a positive way. Maybe I can get someone to chime in then and say 'see he is mostly right' You know so I can feel better about myself and all.
83 percent right.

I'll go out on a limb now and say you are on! I love the predictions, hoping you are right!

I really could care less whether you are right or wrong. I don’t know what the Iowa coaching staff wants to do with Budmayer, nor does it matter much to me. And the silly banter between those who have “inside info” with those who swear and scream they do not merely bores me. Neither side really knows WTF they are talking about. Hope you feel better about yourself.

I would take more TEs. They can block better. And I tell you someday some coach will catch on and do away with the FB spot and just line a TE up there if one is needed.

Get them Hayden stand up TEs back here!
What you tell us means very little at this point but dumping the fb and using TE when needed is the best idea you've ever had. Can you talk to your boy?

It's easy to be right most of the time when you post cryptic "predictions" that can apply to just about anything (something will happen sometime), or you just parrot the general consensus.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
I really could care less whether you are right or wrong. I don’t know what the Iowa coaching staff wants to do with Budmayer, nor does it matter much to me. And the silly banter between those who have “inside info” with those who swear and scream they do not merely bores me. Neither side really knows WTF they are talking about. Hope you feel better about yourself.
I am intrigued as to why you read posts in a thread like this.
It doesn’t matter and is boring to you.
Hopefully you see the disconnect in that.
Two things, it’s fairly easy to avoid these things and how I feel about myself has nothing to do with anything on a message board.
Good luck continuing to read things you have no interest in and bore you.

It would make my day if you would explain how much less, or more, you could care less. I probably sound careless, don't I?

Reactions: Walt White
Tic toc tic toc tic toc..

You're a proletariat....you get limited info, and only when others decide you do, carry on.

Your continual use of the word 'proletariat' in the singular sense is odd. As in 'you are a Proletariat'. Given that the definition of the word is 'a class or group of people', as in plural not singular. You could correctly say you are a member of the Proletariat. Yet you corrupt it from it's normal usage to deride someone singularly.
You are an oddball as we all have consistently witnessed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT