ADVERTISEMENT

*****THE OFFICIAL FSU vs. LSU GAME DAY THREAD!!!*****

Redshirt junior Tate Rodemaker has the most experience and led the Seminoles to a road victory over Louisville last season when Travis was injured in the first half. Redshirt freshman AJ Duffy saw limited action last year while the upside freshman Brock Glenn has shown as an early enrollee is undeniable.

Glenn, unless there's something ELITE in the portal. Duffy will transfer before the start of next year's spring ball.

Anyone remember th

I’d be surprised if Tate transfers. Duffy will transfer, no question.

We'll see. It depends on how Tate vs Glenn goes in the spring and fall. If it's close or Glenn can't overtake him, then you can keep Tate around by giving him the start going into the year and see what happens.

But if Glenn clearly and decisively outplays him in camp, then I'd be surprised if Tate sticks around another year as a backup. He'd be able to start somewhere I think

Jaheim Bell

Imagine being a db in the open field and having to tackle this guy. Yikes!

11952285.jpg

The current TE room is the best we've ever had at FSU. I know that's not saying a whole lot, given our past resistance to try to take advantage of the position, offensively. There have been a few individuals over the years who've posted some numbers, but they're the exception not the rule. I'm envious of programs who actually make good use of the TE position (looking at you, Iowa). Maybe this year is the year. We've got three that would be starters at a lot of schools.

Serious question, which I've always wondered about: why are there so many Florida refugees on this board?

Hmmm. I was told that this was an FSU board, and I've often wondered why there are so many Iowa fans hanging out.
Aw, c'mon guys, pleeeeeeeassse? Is it as simple as the fact that the "refugees" are from Iowa rather than Florida?

Aw, c'mon guys, pleeeeeeeassse? Is it as simple as the fact that the "refugees" are from Iowa rather than Florida?

We had an off-topic board at the old FSU rivals site; it was great for a while, but started getting moderated very aggressively & eventually the site owner shut it down. By then, a handful of the old FSU regulars had stumbled across this place & many of us ended up coming over when things got shut down over there.

We had an off-topic board at the old FSU rivals site; it was great for a while, but started getting moderated very aggressively & eventually the site owner shut it down. By then, a handful of the old FSU regulars had stumbled across this place & many of us ended up coming over when things got shut down over there.
So wait - you, like me, are squatters?

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole

I believe it goes back even further. From what I remember, Iowa fans first invaded our old Miserychant OT board due to an overbearing moderator on HROT.

It might have been when the Miserychant OT crew was going around the network and invading different boards. It was called Bayloring after they they invaded the mostly unused Baylor Rivals forum. This was around 2004. In true Miserychant moderator fashion, they started banning people for Bayloring.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT