ADVERTISEMENT

*****THE OFFICIAL IOWA VS TROY GAME THREAD*****

You know if Sullivan can be successful in the red zone……perhaps
KF:
Follow Stumptown GIF by ABC Network

hope we are taking notes on every troy player coz next year i want to chase after a few of them in the portal

Watching this CM-led KF Iowa offense is like watching an old badly running jalopy get passed continuously on the Autobahn, a lot of the same cars running circles around it, while it wheezes and chokes out black exhaust while it limps along.

I guess Lester is incapable of evaluating QBs as he keeps running CM back out there. KF has openly admitted he doesn't evaluate QBs, so this would then be fully on TL.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
You are up 3 and instead of feeding the RBs and power running You call TE screens . Lester thinks He is still in GB .

How can the starting QB not use the laces? That at least now explains alot of the bad throws, but why hasn't that been fixed

What I don't get is the kids that they are recruiting on offense are not playing a 1972 FB heavy style of ball. The amount of effort it must take to dial back all the things that they learned in HS and playing 7 on 7 to get to level of offensive play must be enormous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT