ADVERTISEMENT

*****THEE OFFICIAL FSU vs. GT GAME DAY THREAD!!!!*****

The Tradition

HB King
Apr 23, 2002
Today at noon EDT in the Aer Lingus College Football Classic from Dublin, Ireland!

It's on ESPN if you must support that vile network.

GO NOLES!!!

71VKVIdc4HL._AC_SX679_.jpg

No offense but go rambling wreck.
In this new era of 12 team playoff as a Hawkeye fan I have to assess every team's chance of beating out Iowa for one of those 12 slots.
In this case, highly rated FSU is a threat...must go down!
Until now I had not considered this. I also don’t think Iowa has a snowballs chance in hell of making the playoffs. Your point is valid though. Geaux GT!

No offense but go rambling wreck.
In this new era of 12 team playoff as a Hawkeye fan I have to assess every team's chance of beating out Iowa for one of those 12 slots.
In this case, highly rated FSU is a threat...must go down!
Not to get technical, but we either want them to go 13-0 (including ACC championship) and get the auto bid or have 2+ losses. Worst case scenario is they lose just 1.

Having said that, if they lose to GT (which I highly doubt) they are not going 12-0 the rest of the way. Go Yellow Jackets!!!

The new playoff format feels like we are working through NCAA bubble scenarios already…I like it.

Reactions: noleclone2
I think and believe FSU wins this game, but apologies Seminole fans ... I want a somewhat interesting game to watch.

Not a blowout before the 1st quarter is even in the books.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT