ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Covid mocker who dies of Covid. TX GOPer

giphy.gif

You “living how you want to live” is spreading the virus and contributing to mutations, which directly impacts others. Thinking people want to continue to live like this is ignorant and short sighted. We all want pre-covid life back, but the quickest way to get it is to beat covid by vaccinating, masking and distancing. But, muh freedoms……..
You are absolutely 100% INCORRECT. The reason there are all of these variants is BECAUSE of lockdowns. I am vaccinated for what it’s worth, if the vaccine is available for those who want it..WHO ARE YOU PROTECTING. You have ZERO idea what you’re talking about.

You are absolutely 100% INCORRECT. The reason there are all of these variants is BECAUSE of lockdowns. I am vaccinated for what it’s worth, if the vaccine is available for those who want it..WHO ARE YOU PROTECTING. You have ZERO idea what you’re talking about.
The Delta variant originated in India so our "lockdown" policy is irrelevant as to its genesis. With that said, it is here now doing its thing. People should vaccinate to protect themselves and to potentially stop it from mutating further. That is the part that concerns me, on a macro level with the conscientious objectors to vaccines - their affect on mutations. On a micro level, if they elect to die from the disease out of personal principles, IDGAF.

Last edited:
Left or right...if you maintain your health and aren't morbidly obese, and under 80 years old, you have almost zero chance of dying from COVID....vaccinated or otherwise.

If a person doesn't want to take the vaccine, so be it. I disagree, but it's a choice.

To use your position in life to convince others to not be vaccinated, or to mock those that have been vaccinated, despite all the evidence that says you should - that is beyond the pale.

Hopefully the deaths of some of these idiots will help get others to get the vax.

I really don't understand what the celebration is for, but you do you.
It's not a celebration, at least for me, but rather another--in a line of many--example of idiots playing with a hot iron[y] unnecessarily. Seriously. Get the shot and this doesn't happen. No different than wearing a seatbelt.

If he wasn't 400 pounds he would be alive. Next.
A person died. I don’t care if you didn’t agree with him. A person’s life is about more than politics.

People of all walks of life and all different political backgrounds died today and maybe could have done something different to change things. I love to laugh, but none of these situations is cause for celebration.

I am a doctor, have had COVID, have been vaccinated, and will get my booster when the time comes. I will encourage others to do the same, but at the end of the day—what someone else chooses to do with their body is still their decision. If that changes—the COVID virus will be the least of our worries.

If he wasn't 400 pounds he would be alive. Next.
Well, maybe 400 pound tub of man-tit MAGAt sh*t should have recognized his status as a high risk individual and gotten himself vaccinated instead of being an anti-COVID-vax social media loudmouth. That's why this is funny and worthy of a ridiculing thread. Why is that hard to understand?

Yeah, Dr. Sex Fiend is always so spot-on about COVID.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...nsky-addresses-covid-19-criticism/2960027001/

Maybe instead of trying to fix people with feces and snot fetishes, he should be promoting the vaccine in minority communities.
So, let me get this straight you deflect from his tweet by posting an article back in April of 2020 when things were still unknown about this virus. How genuine of you!

I see you didn't dispute what was in the tweet, so I guess the character assassination attempt was the best you got.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
So, let me get this straight you deflect from his tweet by posting an article back in April of 2020 when things were still unknown about this virus. How genuine of you!

I see you didn't dispute what was in the tweet, so I guess the character assassination attempt was the best you got.
Just questioning your sources, as usual. And you are the one deflecting, not me. This thread was clearly about the demise of a known COVID-denying Trumper. You're the one who brought race into this.

As far as Dr. Drew goes, you'd think he'd learn to keep his mouth shut and maybe start being part of the solution instead of an antagonist. When is he going to start promoting the life-saving vaccine to minority communities? They could use reassurances from a widely-known physician. Anyone with internet access can post "gotcha" comments.

What do you care about the vaccine, anyway? I thought you were just keeping HCQ, bleach and rectal light bulbs on hand.

Just questioning your sources, as usual. And you are the one deflecting, not me. This thread was clearly about the demise of a known COVID-denying Trumper. You're the one who brought race into this.

As far as Dr. Drew goes, you'd think he'd learn to keep his mouth shut and maybe start being part of the solution instead of an antagonist. When is he going to start promoting the life-saving vaccine to minority communities? They could use reassurances from a widely-known physician. Anyone with internet access can post "gotcha" comments.

What do you care about the vaccine, anyway? I thought you were just keeping HCQ, bleach and rectal light bulbs on hand.
I did not bring race into this. You can't seem to figure out that my response was to a poster who blamed this on Trump supporters and then I respond with that tweet, which blacks are majority democrat supporters. But I wouldn't expect you to get that since your default is to go to race. Glad you're starting to question the CDC because that was the source.

I've had covid so I have natural immunity. But thanks for caring about me, "doc".

Last edited:
  • Haha
I did not bring race into this.
Yes, you did, clearly. This thread was about a Trump supporter, then you played the race card as a political weapon. If you had evidence that Trump supporters actually are in favor of the vaccine in general, that would have been a proper counter (obviously incorrect). Instead you went with a black "whataboutism." There's nothing I don't "get;" that's a default go-to when someone has no tangible explanation.
Glad you're starting to question the CDC
Not questioning the CDC. It's well known that minority populations are undervaccinated; largely due to hundreds of years of mistrust the government has built up with them. It's a I'm questioning the motivation and character of someone with a history of having egg on his face for jumping to conclusions about COVID for political reasons, who is still out there making political statements regarding the subject instead of using his national standing and supposed reputation to help with the problem.

Now go away. We were having fun trashing this fat, dead MAGAt. Start your own "but black people" thread.

He posted an article that demonstrates the utter failing of this "Dr." in his knowledge about Covid. His opinion is shit.

Yes, you did, clearly. This thread was about a Trump supporter, then you played the race card as a political weapon. If you had evidence that Trump supporters actually are in favor of the vaccine in general, that would have been a proper counter (obviously incorrect). Instead you went with a black "whataboutism." There's nothing I don't "get;" that's a default go-to when someone has no tangible explanation.

Not questioning the CDC. It's well known that minority populations are undervaccinated; largely due to hundreds of years of mistrust the government has built up with them. It's a I'm questioning the motivation and character of someone with a history of having egg on his face for jumping to conclusions about COVID for political reasons, who is still out there making political statements regarding the subject instead of using his national standing and supposed reputation to help with the problem.

Now go away. We were having fun trashing this fat, dead MAGAt. Start your own "but black people" thread.
Well done. Another in a long line of smack downs for him.

No, I CLEARLY didn't. I told you exactly why the post was put in there, with the reply to that specific poster mentioning Trumpers, and YOU assumed race was the implication rather than the politics of most black people. You clearly can't understand that and call it whataboutism. I can't help you're delirious.

You're a typical liberal who has to constantly question the messenger rather than the message. It's the ONLY way you boneheads have to make an argument because you can't stand on facts. Now you can go about your liberal ways and failing your Hippocratic Oath as usual. You are a stain on the profession with your ideology.

The biggest, loud mouths and a high % of unvaccinated are MAGAts. Period. Yes, African Americans based on a miserable history of vaccines on them in this country are still hesitant. Hammer away the facts and truth to them. The crap like this guys act which ultimately killed him not remotely on the same plain.

The biggest, loud mouths and a high % of unvaccinated are MAGAts. Period. Yes, African Americans based on a miserable history of vaccines on them in this country are still hesitant. Hammer away the facts and truth to them. The crap like this guys act which ultimately killed him not remotely on the same plain.
“The biggest, loud mouths and a high % of unvaccinated are MAGAts. Period.”

Link…?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT