ADVERTISEMENT

Trump can t post bond

A little off topic but a guy sitting across from me at breakfast this morning was explaining to his buddy how he had donated $25 to Trump but, without his authorization, his credit card was charged another $25 two more times before his next cc statement was received. Said his bank credited his account but how many unauthorized charges are missed or never challenged?

(BTW, the guy was a loudmouth so no I wasn’t eavesdropping).

They reduced the bond amount for trump to $175 million and have given him 10 more days. White privilege.

Even this is more than necessary,.. Trump's real estate holdings are certainly not a flight risk.

A little off topic but a guy sitting across from me at breakfast this morning was explaining to his buddy how he had donated $25 to Trump but, without his authorization, his credit card was charged another $25 two more times before his next cc statement was received. Said his bank credited his account but how many unauthorized charges are missed or never challenged?

(BTW, the guy was a loudmouth so no I wasn’t eavesdropping).

I know this will be shocking to anyone who reads it.

New York law doesn't require there to be victims in this case. The act of fraud itself is the crime. Keep trying.
Yes, I am well aware of how they manipulated and abused the law to go after trump here.
Even this is more than necessary,.. Trump's real estate holdings are certainly not a flight risk.
Still in 8th ammendment territory though

Yes, I am well aware of how they manipulated and abused the law to go after trump here.

Still in 8th ammendment territory though
You're hitting all the debunked GOP talking points on this. You're a good lemming.

Judge justified his amount which was money Trump made off the fraud. Seems to me repaying or forfeiting ill-gotten gains received from fraudulent and illegal methods is fair. Do you think it is fair for Trump to sue people for $100 million in defamation cases?

I guess Trump will find out in appeal if he has grounds, but since his awful, yet sexy, lawyer failed to object to much of anything during the trial so his appeal is weak at best.

Last edited:
You're hitting all the debunked GOP talking points on this. You're a good lemming.

Judge justified his amount which was money Trump made off the fraud. Seems to me repaying or forfeiting ill-gotten gains received from fraudulent and illegal methods is fair. Do you think it is fair for Trump to sue people for $100 million in defamation cases?

I guess Trump will find out in appeal if he has grounds, but since his awful, yet sexy, lawyer failed to object to much of anything during the trial his appeal is weak at best.
We can agree on exactly one thing here apparently. His lawyer is a hotty.

Reactions: sabula
We have a lot of folks on his board from the PARTY OF LAW AND ORDER who think it's not a crime unless there's a victim. Good to know that in your eyes drunk driving is completely acceptable so long as there's no crash or damage done by the driver. No harm, no victim, no problem!

Reactions: McLovin32
We have a lot of folks on his board from the PARTY OF LAW AND ORDER who think it's not a crime unless there's a victim. Good to know that in your eyes drunk driving is completely acceptable so long as there's no crash or damage done by the driver. No harm, no victim, no problem!
These are the same people who think the law is vague and flexible and can be manipulated to suit a specific outcome. They're used to the court of public opinion where facts dont matter so the court of justice confuses them.

Last edited:
These are the same people who think the law is vague and flexible and can be manipulated to suit a specific outcome. They're used to the court of public opinion where facts matter so the court of justice confuses them.
FaCtS dOnT cArE aBoUt YoUr fEeLiNgS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT