ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted for January 6th..Trial is set for March 4, 2024..UPDATE/Correction: Meadows granted Limited use immunity

And yet, when we review the historical data, we find a very wide, unbalanced data set going mostly one way

Still, you try to equate like they're the same.

This would be like trying to compare a 1-11 Akron Zips football team, and claim they are equal to a 12-0 Georgia team that won a national title.

And you'd argue "they both make sucky plays now and then"...
If you want to believe that the Dems are full of Cub Scouts...go right ahead. Most of us live in reality.

Why are you changing the subject?

Clearly, one party DOES hold their own accountable, and it's why the ones who end up in office for the most part commit far fewer crimes.

We can find dirtbags on either side.
We can find FAR MORE honorable, upstanding people on one of the sides. And it does not appear to be the side you like to constantly defend here.

You continue to avoid any discussion as to why "Biden sucks", despite being given several accomplishments that you can claim "suck".
I have given you MANY reasons as to why Biden sucks....you simply do not want to admit them. That is on you. You should be able to figure that out on your own....but again you are a partisan hack and nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Weird

Lindsey Graham once stated he was one of the most honorable people in Washington.
And what do you think of Lindsey Freaking Graham.
And yet you won't touch the thread where I outlined major successes and acknowledge them, and their impacts for Main St America

You're a MAGA, you just won't admit it here. Too ashamed.
I have stated many times the issues I have with Biden. You just don't want to read them. The constant lies, the border, Afganistan, Ukraine, the Economy, choosing that trainwreck Harris for a VP and many more.....get your partisan head out of the sand. Please post evidence where I am a MAGA. I have been as criticle of the R as I have of the Dems.......you on the other hand stick to your Biden loving mantra.

Have never stated that.

But you're avoiding reality in what the GOP has become since the Nixon days.
No, I have not avoided reality on that. Please post proof of that. Where have I said the R's are anything special. And yes, you have avoided admitting ANYTHING that could be said negative about Biden. Are you serious? BTW.......and I am not asking this as a slam to you.......but you must be retired and always on here I would guess? I can't believe all the positing you do. Everytime I check back in after a few days you dominate the feeds.

I have stated many times the issues I have with Biden. You just don't want to read them. The constant lies, the border, Afganistan, Ukraine, the Economy, choosing that trainwreck Harris for a VP and many more.....get your partisan head out of the sand. Please post evidence where I am a MAGA. I have been as criticle of the R as I have of the Dems.......you on the other hand stick to your Biden loving mantra.
I think you have posted under other handles. This kind of narrative gets very stale. It’s hard to deal with stupidity and/or bots. BTW, it’s critical, not criticle. That’s a different language.

• Haha
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
I think you have posted under other handles. This kind of narrative gets very stale. It’s hard to deal with stupidity and/or bots. BTW, it’s critical, not criticle. That’s a different language.
Tell you what....let the admins know what other handle(s) you think I have posted under and have them check the IP addresses. Good grief. And, if you have nothing of relevance to add to a subject.....just stay off the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Tell you what....let the admins know what other handle(s) you think I have posted under and have them check the IP addresses. Good grief. And, if you have nothing of relevance to add to a subject.....just stay off the thread.
I’ll take your word for it, you are legitimately confused. What’s your problem with Biden’s handling of Ukraine? Or with the Biden economy?
But this thread is about Trump being a seditionist traitor. You’re the one taking it off track. Anybody trying to defend him at this point is a contemptible POS.

I’ll take your word for it, you are legitimately confused. What’s your problem with Biden’s handling of Ukraine? Or with the Biden economy?
But this thread is about Trump being a seditionist traitor. You’re the one taking it off track. Anybody trying to defend him at this point is a contemptible POS.

"Im not defending him, but..... "

Everything before the but needs to be ignored. Period and always.

I have stated many times the issues I have with Biden. You just don't want to read them. The constant lies, the border, Afganistan, Ukraine, the Economy, choosing that trainwreck Harris for a VP

What "lies"?
If Biden is problematic for you, then you probably don't wanna go anywhere near the GOP and Trump enablers

Border? That's been a problem for a couple decades. What has he done differently that is so bad to you. Be specific.

Afghanistan?
Blame Trump. He's the one who set the schedule. Biden didn't handle it great, but he was handed a losing set of cards here.

Ukraine?
What about Ukraine? He supports Ukraine against Russia. You DON'T?

Economy?
He's going gangbusters with the economy. Quit listening to rightwing propaganda here. You look like a fool.

Harris hasn't done much of anything (which is typical for a VP).

What else ya got?

Please post evidence where I am a MAGA.
I had some time to kill, so here's what I found within about 1 minute of searching.

You liked almost every single post from Scruddy in this thread, including one about Tucker being a good news source....that screams MAGA.

sweat-sweating.gif

I had some time to kill, so here's what I found within about 1 minute of searching.

You liked almost every single post from Scruddy in this thread, including one about Tucker being a good news source....that screams MAGA.

Is he thought criming you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT