ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted for January 6th..Trial is set for March 4, 2024..UPDATE/Correction: Meadows granted Limited use immunity

Please......you and yor friends came at me first bud. And, when you get it thrown right back at with FACTS....you don't like it. Now, you are upset. That i on you. And, whatever you say about your post history. I guess enjoy your life.
I was making fun of you when I posted that. Nobody is upset. You just didn't pick up on blatant sarcasm.

I was making fun of you when I posted that. Nobody is upset. You just didn't pick up on blatant sarcasm.
Well....I am truly sorry if that is what your intent was. You are right, I didn't pick up on the sarcasm. Although, it did not appear blatant. You got caught in what happens on this site for some of us.....if you post any anti Biden feelings a few people on this site go out of their minds.

Well....I am truly sorry if that is what your intent was. You are right, I didn't pick up on the sarcasm. Although, it did not appear blatant. You got caught in what happens on this site for some of us.....if you post any anti Biden feelings a few people on this site go out of their minds.

McLovin32 said:
You're just another sheep in the herd too. Maybe tune in to Tucker some time and get some ACTUAL news.

Sarcasm doesn't get much more blatant than that, my friend. You were just worked up, and thought you had me with a real good "gotcha!" moment. It happens.

Dude....you just called someone a Sheep. OMG...you can't make this stuff up. You can't even keep straight what words your allowing to be used and what words you aren't. BEAUTIFUL!!! 😂

McLovin32 said:
I stopped reading after you said “sheep.” That’s one of the easiest ways to tell whether someone is worth talking to or not. I discussed this in the thread a few weeks ago about words that people use that immediately make you think they’re an idiot.
AnguishedDesertedAcaciarat-size_restricted.gif

Again, then why didn't he do it when the idiot Trump (Putin's biggest supporter) according to you was in power? This make no sense...and you cannot refute it.
Ask him.

He did not have his military set up at that point AND was working Trump to see if he could get his oligarch puppet re-installed.

That would have prevented the need for any invasion.

But when Trump unsuccessfully tried to hand Ukraine over and blackmail Ukraine to win the election, Putin's only other gambit was invasion.

Good grief, you cannot be this lost. If Ukraine joined NATO there would be NATO bases there. That is what was pissing that freak Putin off

No

THere are already NATO bases on countries that abut Russia.

this is yet another Kremlin talking point.

Putin wanted to rebuild the Soviet Union.

Reactions: nelly02
What????? This is unreal. Freaking Sa,

Goodness......spin...spin...spin. This is not hard to look up. We are talking about what has happened since Zelensky took office. :rolleyes:

Jesus, dude.

You're now chattering about Ukraine joining NATO during a war?

You're all over the map here.

Ukraine was not considered for EU or NATO when they had a Putin Puppet running that country, and once they kicked him out, it took YEARS to purge the corruption and crap out of their government. Putin invaded BECAUSE they were successful. BECAUSE he was not going to get another chance to install a puppet.

Jesus, dude.

You're now chattering about Ukraine joining NATO during a war?

You're all over the map here.

Ukraine was not considered for EU or NATO when they had a Putin Puppet running that country, and once they kicked him out, it took YEARS to purge the corruption and crap out of their government. Putin invaded BECAUSE they were successful. BECAUSE he was not going to get another chance to install a puppet.
Good Lord, I never said they did....you are the one went to a place PRIOR to Zelensky to make your feeble argument. Zelensky was elected in 2019 and had made statements for joining NATO BEFORE Putin started his buildup. Even Biden said later on that Ukraine should be allowed into NATO....of course that was before he started to balk. Again, why doesn't Biden.....being the strong world leader you claim he is, just get Ukarine into NATO so that ALL of NATO will fully come to Ukraine's defense against Russia? You know why but simply will dismiss it.

Reactions: Hawkman34
I'm posting facts for you.

And CEOs like US Steel's, who are lauding the IRA for the manufacturing boon it has created.
You continue to ignore that, or simply deny it.

Get off the rightwing media. You'll be smarter.
You are not posting ANY facts, just making silly general statements. Again, you cannot refute anything. You would be someone who would deny that printing 2 TRILLION dollars out of thin air had nothing to do with inflation going out of control UNDER BIDEN. And the CEO of US Steel? Of course he loves it....his bottom line loks great with how much of that magic money went to his company. That is laughable. Stop watching Maddow and come to the real world.

Reactions: Hawkman34
Uh...that is the only timeframe that could possibly fit your narratives here.

NO ONE is claiming Ukraine should be brought into NATO in the middle of a war.
No, that is the ONLY time frame that fit YOUR narratives. Putin specifically mentioned keeping Ukraine out of NATO before the war started.....goodness. You never leave this site......tell me you do have a life outside of your computer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT