ADVERTISEMENT

Trump renews attacks on media as ‘the true Enemy of the People’

The problem is you don’t know the definition of pseudoscience.

You’re simply regurgitating bullet points from right-wing pundits. Essentially, you’re a shining example of a credulous conservative.

So you're omniscient. Very impressive.

I believe any outlet that passed on the lies the POTUS speaks without calling them out as such is responsible for selling his propaganda.

I admit the President lies, do you admit that the “left wing media” has done the same which has also led to our current state of affairs?

If some are truly the "enemy of the people", then why doesn't the administration name names to protect the citizens? Could it be they don't want culpability if someone attacks a journalist?

Reactions: cigaretteman
I admit the President lies, do you admit that the “left wing media” has done the same which has also led to our current state of affairs?

The "left wing media" certainly has their own spin and take on the news and it's pretty clear they are not Trump fans, but when you have an elected leader who constantly lies about things that are easily provable, says horrible things about his opponents and is generally a terrible person its hard to not seem biased in your coverage. For the most part when they get it wrong a major media outlet will issue a correction, the same cannot be said about the President.

On a more business-like note, you don't get to become a CNN, MSNBC or the New York Times without having some amount of credibility and integrity. The best the fringe news can put together a website to spread their message and its only going to appeal to a select portion of the base, but not enough to ever become a media giant.

Last edited:
The objective media certainly has their own spin and take on the news and it's pretty clear they are not Trump fans, but when you have an elected leader who constantly lies about things that are easily provable, says horrible things about his opponents and is generally a terrible person its hard to not seem biased in your coverage. For the most part when they get it wrong a major media outlet will issue a correction, the same cannot be said about the President.

On a more business-like note, you don't get to become a CNN, MSNBC or the New York Times without having some amount of credibility and integrity. The best the fringe news can put together a website to spread their message and its only going to appeal to a select portion of the base, but not enough to ever become a media giant.

FIFY ;)

Reactions: ICHawk-I
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT