ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: "We are Going to Possibly Do Some Things That Are Very Very Tough"

You leftists love draft dodgers. So why all the outrage?
No Dumbass, it's one thing to not believe in a war and not go (CassiusClay, Bill Clinton Etc.)quite another to believe in said war and use daddy's money to get out of it (Bone Spurs) and let some other schmuck die in place of your worthless ass. And this low life Talked shit about John McCain that was a war hero that endured torture that would have the cheeto shitting in his pants. and he trashed Mueller who had a legitimate out but worked out to get fit enough to serve.

You leftists love draft dodgers. So why all the outrage?

Republicans at their convention have made fun of Silver Star winners, POWs, and Gold Star families.
r3829590006.jpg

Reactions: cigaretteman
No Dumbass, it's one thing to not believe in a war and not go (CassiusClay, Bill Clinton Etc.)quite another to believe in said war and use daddy's money to get out of it (Bone Spurs) and let some other schmuck die in place of your worthless ass. And this low life Talked shit about John McCain that was a war hero that endured torture that would have the cheeto shitting in his pants. and he trashed Mueller who had a legitimate out but worked out to get fit enough to serve.

LOL. Right on cue. And you used Slick Willy. This is just perfect.

I have no problem with any draft-dodger. I exalt them, to be perfectly honest. I sure as hell would have dodged the draft during Vietnam. I would also never have sent young men to die in more bullshit wars if I became involved in American government. Conscription is evil. If wealthy, old men have to force young men (and pay them), against their free will, to go kill other poor men, then I have serious doubts as to whether or not the actual reason for doing it is genuine.

Personally, I have no problem with Trump removing American troops from any combat zone, especially in the Middle East. I actually commend him for doing it. However, I don't think his reasons for doing it (or intentions) were anything like "I want to save American lives." I'm sure he had some personal interest at stake.

I have no problem with any draft-dodger. I exalt them, to be perfectly honest. I sure as hell would have dodged the draft during Vietnam. I would also never have sent young men to die in more bullshit wars if I became involved in American government. Conscription is evil. If wealthy, old men have to force young men (and pay them), against their free will, to go kill other poor men, then I have serious doubts as to whether or not the actual reason for doing it is genuine.

Personally, I have no problem with Trump removing American troops from any combat zone, especially in the Middle East. I actually commend him for doing it. However, I don't think his reasons for doing it (or intentions) were anything like "I want to save American lives." I'm sure he had some personal interest at stake.

I agree with a large portion of this post.

So many stupid foreign endeavors.

What separates me from many posters, is that I’m consistent in regards to foreign entanglements, while most of you either support or protest military intervention solely based on whether a D or a R is leading the charge.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT