ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter experiences massive loss of advertising.

What is with this place putting words in other people's mouths when all some of us want to do is shit post?

I'm not saying anything. I'm shit posting.

Fair enough. I don’t think everyone who would read that post understands the twitter rule that was violated to draw the suspension. I guess it is more funny to people who don’t understand how Twitter works.

I left Twitter after musk bought it.

Tell me what I am. Use all caps, baby.
ngl when i had to work in advertising, twitter felt like the worst return out of all the social media platforms. I never got clicks through twitter. Seems like the companies getting the most out of twitter are hiring witty content creators to go viral instead of dumping cash into likes.

I wonder how much that has to do with advertisement $$ dropping.

Twitter is on very shaky ground in addition to losing subscribers and advertising his whole over the top and petty layoff power move to make him look Alpha looks to have broken a ton of state and international labor laws put in place for notification of such large layoffs. They are going to have some hefty fines and extra compensation to deal with. The dude seems to be decompressing and a bit mentally I’ll with what he is doing to his empire for all the world to see.

i've said this in other threads, but if you follow shit you're going to see shit.
Agreed. I absolutely despise social media- but use it when necessary. It’s a perpetual feed of confirmation bias that creates the likes of chis and others

Reactions: KFsdisciple
It’s a nice tool for extremely current events. Other than that, it sucks, and always has. Seriously just a cesspool of woke libs and white supremacists arguing with each other.

This is simply not true. Some of the finest citizen journalism I have ever read and seen has been on this platform. Scientists in various fields have been given a voice and a platform to discuss their work with colleagues and those interested enough to follow them.

I’ve learned more on various topics on Twitter in the last two years than every other social media platform combined.

Nearly all of the contributions I have made to the “Putin thread” since Feb 2022 were thanks to and enabled by Twitter.

Reactions: billanole
This is simply not true. Some of the finest citizen journalism I have ever read and seen has been on this platform. Scientists in various fields have been given a voice and a platform to discuss their work with colleagues and those interested enough to follow them.

I’ve learned more on various topics on Twitter in the last two years than every other social media platform combined.

Nearly all of the contributions I have made to the “Putin thread” since Feb 2022 were thanks to and enabled by Twitter.
Unfortunately, I disagree. Usually agree with you, but you’re off subject here. Your claims are just flat out not true. The majority of twitter users have no interest in what you described.

I like it for sports takes and breaking local news.
Don’t need it to confirm what I already believe. I’m secure in my beliefs and if I’m not Twitter is the last place I’d go for information.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Is it fair to perceive he is under a tremendous amount of stress? Much of it self imposed and perhaps some undue?

Yes. I assume he life is incredibly stressful, even before he decided to run his mouth about twitter and ended up getting stuck with the bag.

Edt to add: Taking away what would be considered normal life stress, I think most of it is invited or self-created.

Yes. I assume he life is incredibly stressful, even before he decided to run his mouth about twitter and ended up getting stuck with the bag.

Edt to add: Taking away what would be considered normal life stress, I think most of it is invited or self-created.

Thankfully he seems to be doing okay.

Link to the full interview.

GM
Audi
Porsche
Mazda
Volkswagen
Ford

Tesla is going to bankrupt half of them before 2030.
86168155.jpeg

Take out the auto manufacturer competitors to Tesla.

GM
Audi
Porsche
Mazda
Volkswagen
Ford

Tesla is going to bankrupt half of them before 2030. Of course they don’t want to spend ad dollars to the media company that has served as Tesla’s marketing platform for the last decade. Indirectly financing their own demise.
Pretty sure Volkswagen is projected to sell substantially more EVs than Tesla by 2030 with others taking a huge dent out of Teslas market share.

Reactions: Joes Place
Pretty sure Volkswagen is projected to sell substantially more EVs than Tesla by 2030 with others taking a huge dent out of Teslas market share.

Volkswagen can project all they want. They do not currently have the production capacity for EVs and are getting crushed in sales. September Tesla Model Y was the best selling car in Germany, not best selling EV, best selling car, period.

GM says they are going to do this or that by 2025 or 2030 too.

Last edited:
Money is not in EVs yet. Most countries dont have the infrastructure for it.

Maybe other manufacturers, Tesla has the infrastructure because they have invested in their supercharger network. Other manufacturers dont have the infrastucture because they cannot make EVs economically and don’t want to make them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT