ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter experiences massive loss of advertising.

How is that different from the last people who ran it?

DERP.

It actually happened, “not campaign” (whatever that is) and numerous orgs covered it. The use of the n bomb exploded. That’s a fact. But the guy whose job it is to make sure this stuff doesn’t happen says that “nearly” all the accounts that were posting slurs were “inauthentic,” so nothing to see here, I suppose. He’s in cover his ass mode but yeah, he’s giving you the straight story.

DM me about a bridge in Brooklyn I’m selling.

You got bamboozled. Don’t worry, you aren’t alone.

What i find most deliciously ironic about this whole fiasco is liberals showing their true colors of unabashed hatred and contempt of someone not allowing their tribe to completely dominate/control the space in which discourse is made. Also the ease at which they were able to manipulate public opinion in coordination with twitter’s power brokers is now gone. That makes some of yall really angry and hateful. Strange.

This was always about power.

You guys realize Elon is a South African. The most segregated and racist country on the planet. The one that adhered to apartheid and made it part of their law. That is baked into his dna. Apartheid might be gone legally but it's still practiced de facto.

Sadly this is quite an ignorant take. I thought you were better than this @GOHOX69

John EligonLynsey Chutel
By John Eligon and Lynsey Chutel
John Eligon and Lynsey Chutel interviewed 13 acquaintances or family members of Elon Musk over the course of five days, reporting from Johannesburg and Pretoria.
  • Published May 5, 2022Updated May 11, 202

“Classmates at two high schools he attended described him as a loner with no close friends. None offered recollections of things he said or did that revealed his views on the politics of the time. But Black schoolmates recall that he spent time with Black friends.”

“As far as being sheltered from it, that’s nonsense. They were confronted by it every day,” recalled Errol, who said he belonged to the anti-apartheid Progressive Party. He added, “They didn’t like it.”

According to a biography of Mr. Musk, written by Ashlee Vance, Mr. Musk said he did not want to partake in South Africa’s mandatory military service because it would have forced him to participate in the apartheid regime — and that may have contributed to his decision to leave South Africa shortly after high school graduation.”

“Mr. Musk became friends with a cousin of Mr. Netshituka’s, Asher Mashudu, according to Mr. Mashudu’s brother, Nyadzani Ranwashe. One time at lunch, a white student used an anti-Black slur, and Mr. Musk chided the student, but then got bullied for doing so, Mr. Ranwashe said.”

Last edited:
Sadly this is a quite ignorant take. I thought you were better than this @GOHOX69

John EligonLynsey Chutel
By John Eligon and Lynsey Chutel
John Eligon and Lynsey Chutel interviewed 13 acquaintances or family members of Elon Musk over the course of five days, reporting from Johannesburg and Pretoria.
  • Published May 5, 2022Updated May 11, 202

“Classmates at two high schools he attended described him as a loner with no close friends. None offered recollections of things he said or did that revealed his views on the politics of the time. But Black schoolmates recall that he spent time with Black friends.”

“As far as being sheltered from it, that’s nonsense. They were confronted by it every day,” recalled Errol, who said he belonged to the anti-apartheid Progressive Party. He added, “They didn’t like it.”

According to a biography of Mr. Musk, written by Ashlee Vance, Mr. Musk said he did not want to partake in South Africa’s mandatory military service because it would have forced him to participate in the apartheid regime — and that may have contributed to his decision to leave South Africa shortly after high school graduation.”

“Mr. Musk became friends with a cousin of Mr. Netshituka’s, Asher Mashudu, according to Mr. Mashudu’s brother, Nyadzani Ranwashe. One time at lunch, a white student used an anti-Black slur, and Mr. Musk chided the student, but then got bullied for doing so, Mr. Ranwashe said.”
It is what it is. You can check on his dad.

His dad is a scoundrel. They are estranged. He left home at 17 and never went back. How are you going to hold that over him now?
I don't claim to know Musk intimately like you do. However, I do know, and you cannot claim otherwise, that south Africa is a segregated society. To say Elon wasn't shaped by that is to deny the obvious. I'm not a shrink but there are some things that are off with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu1jreed and Ree4
You’re defending Elon Musk super hard. Like, nobody gets away with saying anything mean about him or Twitter if you have anything to say about it.

It’s really darling.

I don’t like liars or people/media outlets that mindlessly spread lies and manipulate people. I really enjoy using Twitter and think Musk is the most positively influential human of the 21st century. So yeah, I mind when people lie or are senselessly cruel.

Lol, clown show.

Lol, I can only imagine how those calls are going….especially for a lot of those engineers who will have no problem finding work….

Comedy is legal.

Immediately takes the positions that all parody must identify itself as parody, defeating the purpose.

You guys realize Elon is a South African. The most segregated and racist country on the planet. The one that adhered to apartheid and made it part of their law. That is baked into his dna. Apartheid might be gone legally but it's still practiced de facto.
Do you consider this way of looking at the world 'baked into your DNA', or was it taught by the culture you grew up in?

Comedy is legal.

Immediately takes the positions that all parody must identify itself as parody, defeating the purpose.
qQ1LeCe.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT