ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict is in***************

At some point you have to. He is not better than you or me.
I never said he was.

But the reality is....unless he commits a violent crime, it is unlikely a former president is going to be put in jail. That's just the way it is.

Think for a minute about the violence that will occur if Trump is sent to prison, and the divisiveness of the American people. Trump will be spared a jail sentence "in the spirit of national unity".

I very well could be wrong on this, but I don't think so. But.....in this day and age, anything can happen.

I never said he was.

But the reality is....unless he commits a violent crime, it is unlikely a former president is going to be put in jail. That's just the way it is.

Think for a minute about the violence that will occur if Trump is sent to prison, and the divisiveness of the American people. Trump will be spared a jail sentence "in the spirit of national unity".

I very well could be wrong on this, but I don't think so. But.....in this day and age, anything can happen.

I don't necessarily think you are wrong. In fact, I'm sure you are right. It just disgusts me that I have had clients go to jail for much less.

Actuarial tables. There is a very good chance Trump won't make it 4 years if elected in 2024. That's why the Vance's and Rubio's are sucking up so hard. It's absolutely disgusting.
Well, do you think Biden would make it all 4 years?

I don't necessarily think you are wrong. In fact, I'm sure you are right. It just disgusts me that I have had clients go to jail for much less.
lol…don’t tell me that you’re an attorney. If so, what a low bar for that profession. 😳

Simply mind bottling. 😜

images

Love the irony in the recommended path is now opposite of his history of delays. Actually seems like decent advice for Trump tho. God I love the thought of him squirming and uncomfortable for the next month and being embarrassed by having to interview with a parol officer. Having to answer to some "pissant" PO.

Love the irony in the recommended path is now opposite of his history of delays. Actually seems like decent advice for Trump tho. God I love the thought of him squirming and uncomfortable for the next month and being embarrassed by having to interview with a parol officer. Having to answer to some "pissant" PO.

How would you like to be the P.O.?

How would it play out if Biden pardoned him to try to bring the country together?

Unreal. Seen a few in Tallahassee too.

You know what is simply incredible about the whole desecration of the upside down flag crowd?

Every single one of them whined for years and years at the audacity of black athletes kneeling during the National Anthem. Every single one. Perfect example of the unhinged hypocrisy the GOP has let themselves be associated with…so pathetic.

Unreal. Seen a few in Tallahassee too.

You know what is simply incredible about the whole desecration of the upside down flag crowd?

Every single one of them whined for years and years at the audacity of black athletes kneeling during the National Anthem. Every single one. Perfect example of the unhinged hypocrisy the GOP has let themselves be associated with…so pathetic.
They need to be blown to hell. Might as well make it sooner rather than later, since that is likely their final destination.

Biden is one of the worst Presidents in our history. Him/his son (by proxy) is irreprehensible. Interestingly, this jury "after careful deliberation", "just because one doesn't like the verdict..."

HOWEVER, when Biden did not agree with a Supreme Court decision, he stated: “This is not a normal court." So in other words, when Biden agrees with the court decision, justice served. When Biden doesn't, "it's rogue." He goes on to say "I'll be straight with you." Please.

As predicted when Colorado barred Trump from their ballot, it'd be unanimously overturned; it was. The Trump verdict will be overturned on appeal.

PSA: This is not a statement for Trump, rather it's calling the sky blue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT