ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict is in***************

Hell, Id love to see him in jail, and can also feel sympathetic to the secret service who would have to spend rotation shifts in prison!

The NAVY has an expression, choose your rate, choose your fate. :)

"Rate" = job. And I chose poorly, but I survived.

I kind of go back and forth on Secret Service for life. Yes, you are a target. But you can't change policy in retirement. It would just be vengeance if someone comes after you. How is that different from you and me? We all have people that don't like us.

I kind of go back and forth on Secret Service for life. Yes, you are a target. But you can't change policy in retirement. It would just be vengeance if someone comes after you. How is that different from you and me? We all have people that don't like us.

Don't speak for me! Everyone hates barristers but people love me!! :)

encouragement-you.gif

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Hell, Id love to see him in jail, and can also feel sympathetic to the secret service who would have to spend rotation shifts in prison!

The NAVY has an expression, choose your rate, choose your fate. :)

"Rate" = job. And I chose poorly, but I survived.

But you chose Navy over Army and Marines.....which makes you 10 times more smart than me.

Biden is one of the worst Presidents in our history. Him/his son (by proxy) is irreprehensible. Interestingly, this jury "after careful deliberation", "just because one doesn't like the verdict..."

HOWEVER, when Biden did not agree with a Supreme Court decision, he stated: “This is not a normal court." So in other words, when Biden agrees with the court decision, justice served. When Biden doesn't, "it's rogue." He goes on to say "I'll be straight with you." Please.

As predicted when Colorado barred Trump from their ballot, it'd be unanimously overturned; it was. The Trump verdict will be overturned on appeal.

PSA: This is not a statement for Trump, rather it's calling the sky blue.
How is Biden the worst president in history?

Coming from you that is a compliment. Thank God. If I thought the way you do I would hide in a hole somewhere and never show my face.
Ditto. You’re willfully ignorant. Too many Americans like you.

watch this......

They should have made every effort to identify and prosecute everyone who committed a crime.

See how easy that is?

But, they were down 4 officers who had been relived of duty for killing a guy. And others who were being injured after said killings. So it might have taken longer to investigate. Which they should have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT