ADVERTISEMENT

Victor Voinovich transfers to Iowa

Very solid pickup. I know he struggled last year as a RS freshman, but he went 16-1 during his RS year at 149 and placed 3rd at the Scuffle that year. He was also #12 P4P on Flo's 2021 big board, so hopefully he benefits from the change of scenery.

Welcome, Victor!

The excitement is just beginning
oh-really.gif

Obviously a solid pickup. Looking like a couple guys to battle for 149 with CC at 157. Victor seems better than the younger brother. I thought VV gave Murin a pretty tough match last year. He keeps good position. Being in our room might bump him up a level too.

Zero downside here...unless you're Cobe.

Will they be moving the family to Iowa City like they moved to Stillwater? Hope so, the younger brother is solid.
Man, not saying this is a bummer by any stretch but I was really hoping Cobe would take the next step to getting some solid offensive attacks this year. His counters are really fun to watch kid is slick(sometimes). Let’s it fly out there. However, like someone else says everyday, get em in the room and let em hash it out.

good pickup. him and cobe will be an interesting battle. i can’t recall a guy losing more close matches than voinovich did last year. hopefully being in a legit room will help him turn the corner.

it’s not good news
TnT have the last shot at getting Angelo in the room and committed. More complicated that it sounds like it is a family package deal.
Get ‘er done. Hard to stay optimistic over the last month.

I don’t see AJ ever wrestling at Iowa (or elsewhere).

Last edited:
*Cobe but still this. I was having concerns he wouldn’t be able to make 149 and be effective. Nice to have some good options there. Just makes everyone better.

Anthony Ferrari is too big for 149.
Almost too big for 157, even though he’s shredded

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT