ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Watched the Mizzou K-State game. Fantastic inspired offenses and pretty good defensIve efforts as well. Then move on to this…ouch. Here’s hoping the delay is a good reset for our offense and defense as someone mentioned earlier.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
So would Iowa if not for this lightning delay
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Reactions: millah_22
Look at the positive, we get to drink a lot more booze before watching another uninspiring performance. And we are gonna need to get through this game.

It’s time for a change. Love kf but you can’t give your first born the OC position like he deserves it. And if he did, then he deserves to get fired as well. Take Barnett with him too.

South Florida is beating Alabama 3-0 at the end of the 1st, so at least there’s that too I guess.

Not putting all of this on Brain. Half of it is Kirk's offensive philosophy. He doesn't want to air it out or rely on WRs. The scheme is archaic. Nothing will change until Kirk retires.

It is a bad sign when the best pass play in the KF era (ie: The Catch) was on a busted play clock management incident where the players just winged it.

I declined the Sling optional sports bundle this season and therefore don’t have BTN. Listening to Dolph/Podalak on a webcast, yet somehow my eyes are still bleeding from this uninspired performance 🤬
I recently moved and don't have BTN right now either. I was thinking of adding the sports bundle earlier this week but didn't get around to it. Looks like I'll be saving a little money this year.

Just another example of how bad our coaches are at getting these kids ready for a game if the team they are playing is supposed to be subpar.

Reactions: amahawk
I had a flight from Chicago during that game. It's never good when the pilot says "we have some pretty bad weather all the way into Cedar Rapids. We may have to divert to another local." To say the flight was bumpy is a gross understatement. The compartments flew open a couple times. I think I lost a considerable amount of weight through sweating. We made it in, but crap it was bad!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT