ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Offense better get it together.
oh-you-were.gif

oh sweet, get clowned on defense and then go into a weather delay. coaches will be chanting 'we are so close' referring to the iowa offense while on break

Reactions: Bierhalter
Oh great.

What's worse than sitting through a shitty game?

A shitty game that takes hours longer to end than it should have.

This gonna be another game-finally-over after 1am Sunday morning like that one OOC game 2 or 3 years ago?? Please God no.

At least we can take a break from complaining about the offense and ask WTF was the defense doing there. Multiple big gash plays when they started on the 3 yard line. Phil gonna be pissed!
It was terrible by 27 and 1. Xavier certainly looked like a walk-on recruit on that play.

No recognition. Slow attempt at recovering to help 27.

Honestly do not think I’ve seen a less inspired game since Utah St

Guys, this is a really bad Iowa team.

Offense is NEVER going going Improve and our defense has huge holes after last years loses

my eyes are bleeding, which isn’t new for Iowa football

Some of you guys are funny.

One play and you guys jump ship.

With that said, Brian Ferentz needs to be done. That’s nonnegotiable. If Kirk wants to continue coaching, he needs to have a complete change of offensive philosophy. And bring in an actual OC who understands offense.
Not jumping ship, but like you said, BF needs gone a year ago.

And while their at it, find an OL coach who knows the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground.

It is tough being an Iowa fan, 🤪, although I suppose probably it’s tough being a fan of anything… That’ll teach me for not being that concerned about this game… Now we have to wait out a rain delay. Yuck.!!!

😊 it’s also why I don’t take any real anymore in another team, losing, like Iowa State.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT