ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Between Cade's first throw, that garbage defensive effort, and now the rain; I'd say this is a bad omen for the rest of the day.
after the disastrous first throw (iowa), bunch of garage, and then the disastrous last throw (wmu) i would say the delay is a reset

It doesn’t matter who we put it at QB. With the boys that Barnett has coaches up front, we’re going to suck on offense, and there is no way around that. Fire his ass NOW! We have regressed on the OLine year after year since he showed up.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Not putting all of this on Brain. Half of it is Kirk's offensive philosophy. He doesn't want to air it out or rely on WRs. The scheme is archaic. Nothing will change until Kirk retires.

Reactions: amahawk
Anybody who suggests Cooper at QB is an unserious football fan. Such a dumb suggestion. Nvm not dumb, it’s a suggestion that shows they have no clue what football even is as a sport.

• Haha
Reactions: Bierhalter
Brian: "here's the playbook"

Hands him this

madden-playbooks-how-to-choose-the-best-one-for-your-team-03.jpg
Don't laugh, I used to score 70 a game with those plays ;)

Reactions: millah_22
Not putting all of this on Brain. Half of it is Kirk's offensive philosophy. He doesn't want to air it out or rely on WRs. The scheme is archaic. Nothing will change until Kirk retires.
Kirk deserves full blame - for hiring his Mongoloid child to coordinate this “offense”

Ugh. Have a bad feeling this is how the season’s going to go. Always close. Always low scoring. Offense looking like it wears cement shoes.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT