ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

As a side note, how does YouTubeTV do their recording? I’ll be going to a wedding later, so will YouTubeTV keep recording now that there has been a delay, or am I going to get the end of the game cut off?

As a side note, how does YouTubeTV do their recording? I’ll be going to a wedding later, so will YouTubeTV keep recording now that there has been a delay, or am I going to get the end of the game cut off?
I’m not much help here but if you haven’t left, just record the post-game shows. Or maybe can log in on phone and do it?

It doesn't record. You might be able to pause it where you left off and finish it when you get home. But it doesn't save like DVR.

Man that was a poor angle by Xavier. Parker no doubt will let him hear about that one

Our offensive lineman aren’t blocking, they’re trying to take down our RB!

Lots of football to be played but the Big10 does not look very good at all right now, either division!!

Hell I don’t know, maybe nobody does 🤷‍♂️

This OL. What a complete joke.

Dunker did a great job of blocking Williams like he was a defender on his 1st down gainer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT