ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

I don’t think it takes a genius to see that cade cant plant on that right back leg very well when throwing. He’s gutting it out.
Oh, by the way, when I get super smart people, around that I can learn from I like to take advantage …

Alabama has scored three in the first half against South Florida. What does that mean?
They will score 40 in the second half

Reactions: 509er and amahawk
Time for the Ferentz family to move on. Everyone knows “The Parkers” are the reason Kirk even has a job. This entire run was done with defense and special teams. Kirk and Brian bring NOTHING to this team except EMBARRASSMENT!

BF feeling the heat, but he is responsible for this product. We heard all spring and summer how much better the offense was going to be. We had 4 offensive starters transfer in, with 2 very good WRs. The OL had two transfers and they were going to be so much better. Well not true. He has no one to blame but himself.
Didn't he feel the hear all last season? Same crap, new season....BF has been lost out there for awhile now...we are just paying him to learn on the job and he is doing a horrible job while Parker keeps bailing him out.

If I remember correctly, Brian is the offensive coordinator, quarterbacks coach, and has two assistants helping him this year.
Yes, remember he admitted that he knew nothing about coaching quarterbacks and he is proving it. Then they had to hire a consultant to help him and the QBs. The lengths that the program goes to to protect him is laughable

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Explain that to me… I must be too stupid to know what that means? I should be a Syracuse fan now… Or Syracuse is naturally gonna pummel the shit out of Purdue tonight… Or maybe Syracuse is going to win the national championship… Or maybe it means Iowa is not going to win any more games,… Does it mean that?

I’ll take wagers on any of those for the record!!!

Now go upstairs and eat your dinner. Your mom’s been calling you for an hour!!
And…

hangover-insult.gif

I don’t think it takes a genius to see that cade cant plant on that right back leg very well when throwing. He’s gutting it out.
That really sucks for next Saturday night then.

If he can't perform on a basic level and throws (at least) 2 INTs vs WMU, what's gonna happen during a white-out game @PSU?

Time for the Ferentz family to move on. Everyone knows “The Parkers” are the reason Kirk even has a job. This entire run was done with defense and special teams. Kirk and Brian bring NOTHING to this team except EMBARRASSMENT!
Defense has been good but so has Kirk. Brian might be over his head as OC but Kirk doesn’t have to prove anything at this stage of his career. Yes, Norm and Phil have been good. That’s like saying Hayden didn’t bring anything and Bill Brashier (sp) his other assistants got the wins. The head coach is in charge.

on that replay that td was there for the easy taking. late read late throw weak arm. brian's fury is easily understandable

Reactions: amahawk
I wish I wasn't so optimistic about the Hawks every week! I look forward all week to the next game, and then the same old shit!

Oh hey, thanks for responding. I had another question?

Since Syracuse scored 48 versus western Michigan in the first half does that mean Syracuse would probably be favored over us in Kinnick? Curious if that’s how that works with the bookmakers?

Oh, by the way, when I get super smart people, around that I can learn from I like to take advantage …

Alabama has scored three in the first half against South Florida. What does that mean?
What does Alabama have anything to do with Western Michigan and Iowa? Nothing.

If a marginal program like Syracuse can put up 45 vs WMU last week and Iowa can only put up 14, it says iowa needs to change their offensive scheme, like we have said for years. If Iowa is going to be successful, Iowa has to speed up their offense, play with a sense of urgency and play with a downfield presence to keep the defense honest with their improved wide receiver play. Offense has to help the defense instead of the defense always bailing out the offense.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT