ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Post story on Kim Mulkey

The story hasn't even been published yet she's already saying it's full of lies and she ready to sue; man, she really sounds like someone else who wears a lot of orange makeup like she does.

I'm thinking she should wear fake eyelashes to bond with her players.

Reactions: LarryMullenJr.
keep your political comments off the board,
Not sure where you've been lately but I don't think the no politics on sports board rule exists anymore. Better stay away from the Biden picks Colorado and the Whitlock threads

The story hasn't even been published yet she's already saying it's full of lies and she ready to sue; man, she really sounds like someone else who wears a lot of orange makeup like she does.

What is the normal protocol? Does the publication tell whoever is impacted in a story what will be published and ask for comment? Or do they give them whole article? So, I am guessing she knows what's about to be published....

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
My wife Margaret said that she was showing too much cleavage

too much?

Do you think the national press has the same cache today as they did 50+ years ago at Watergate time? I don't know enough about Mulkey to defend her or attack her. But whatever reputation the press enjoyed once upon a time has been over for YEARS now.
The reputation of the American public has regressed as much, Old. Today’s public is ignorant, tribal and unsophisticated. Today’s public is much more fascinated with wild conspiracy stories and theories than they are with logical and easily explained events.

its amazing how she's lasted in the coaching profession as long as she has
Coaches that “win” will always find somewhere to coach…..Teams somewhere will always hire such a coach….LSU has a long history of being one of “those” schools…..Onde could say those school’s are not the most ethical and have resigned themselves to that fact….while claiming a long and storied history of athletic successes…..

Reactions: millah_22
not a big fan of hers but definitely not a fan of the compost, if i had to guess they went back to baylor and found something

there's plenty going on in Waco 24-7

not a big fan of hers but definitely not a fan of the compost, if i had to guess they went back to baylor and found something

there's plenty going on in Waco 24-7
Didn’t she defend Biles. Really came out hard and defended him. Calling those critical of him liars.

Another clown 🤡 with trump derangement syndrome, cuntgratulations

It's awesome how he owns your wacky knot head

She's playing the Trump card we've all seen...

Get out in front of it. Call it a "hit piece".
Immediately start playing the victim card and wait for the gullible rubes on the right to pick up the cause.

Wash
Rinse
Repeat

And the knuckle daggers fall for it time, after time, after time.

The usual suspects here have already joined the cause.

Last edited:
True, she’s pro sexual assault and rape. Got to fit in with her potential boss.
Cmon now, shes done stellar work as the border czar. Credit where credit due. Just one of her many examples of managerial excellence for the american people. She is ALL about the people!

Cmon now, shes done stellar work as the border czar. Credit where credit due. Just one of her many examples of managerial excellence for the american people. She is ALL about the people!
The border wall like rape is something we just need to move on from. ;)

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT