ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Post story on Kim Mulkey

Amazes me how any thread can turn political. Good God.
Can we all just hate the sleazy LSU coach?
Everybody did hate Mulkey at one point. But now the libs are talking about how much they her so the republicans now have to take her side. It's all for the team. Go team!

In the 80s lol.....based on the existence of zero evidence.

Sounds legit.
Tell me how many court cases DJT has been in the last 30 - 40 years. And yes there was evidence you just heard only what you wanted to hear.
If he could keep his f'n mouth shut it would have helped but he is so damned used to buying his way out of trouble he cant help it

Tell me how many court cases DJT has been in the last 30 - 40 years. And yes there was evidence you just heard only what you wanted to hear.
If he could keep his f'n mouth shut it would have helped but he is so damned used to buying his way out of trouble he cant help it
You don't really know shit about it

Coaches that “win” will always find somewhere to coach…..Teams somewhere will always hire such a coach….LSU has a long history of being one of “those” schools…..Onde could say those school’s are not the most ethical and have resigned themselves to that fact….while claiming a long and storied history of athletic successes…..
pretty much this. winning fixes everything.

Reactions: amahawk
4 years ago we had the pandemic team disbanded while the orange idiot called it a hoax, telling us to inject bleach to kill covid, cities burning, an economic downturn that was made worse by our pathetic COVID response, cities burning in race riots, crime surging, Trump advisors going to prison, his kids getting Chinese patents, using his properties to enrich himself via the Secret Service budget, etc.

Yeah, surging jobs, payrolls stock market, and GDP with falling crime, unemployment, is a “shitshow”. Right wing propaganda is a helluva drug. 😂

2 lies in your first 2/3 of a sentence. LOL!

You are actually the liar…

“This is their new hoax […] We’ve lost nobody to Coronavirus. But you hear about 30-40k dying and you wonder. The press is in hysteria mode.”

-This moron at his superspreader rally before we lost over 1,100,000 Americans, dead from Covid…

He said we could maybe inject “disinfectants” into our bodies. Are you so dumb that you’re defending this, MAGAt? 😂🤣😂🤣😂…

Reactions: chaneccooms
Lol, okay. No I'm not an idiot, I have eyes. I know exactly what's going on
Sure Jan GIF

Reactions: IANDFAN
You are actually the liar…

“This is their new hoax […] We’ve lost nobody to Coronavirus. But you hear about 30-40k dying and you wonder. The press is in hysteria mode.”

-This moron at his superspreader rally before we lost over 1,100,000 Americans, dead from Covid…

He said we could maybe inject “disinfectants” into our bodies. Are you so dumb that you’re defending this, MAGAt? 😂🤣😂🤣😂…

GO away idiot there are forums for this crap take your moronic views elsewhere!

Yep, what color is the sky in that guy’s world? Crime “falls” when it’s not prosecuted. “Surging” employment…lol…also misleading as much of the “increase” is due to gov’t jobs, part-time gig work, and the pandemic being over so people naturally going back to work. None of which are credited to Biden administration. But I digress, no more political talk on this sports forum.

Last edited:
This is from yesterday's postgame news conference.

Not sure if it will end badly, though, because she seems to always survive...kinda like cockroaches.

Everybody did hate Mulkey at one point. But now the libs are talking about how much they her so the republicans now have to take her side. It's all for the team. Go team!
She is a Trumper so I think the Trumpers already liked her idiotic ways.

Yep, what color is the sky in that guy’s world? Crime “falls” when it’s not prosecuted. “Surging” employment…lol…also misleading as much of the “increase” is due to gov’t jobs, part-time gig work, and the pandemic being over so people naturally going back to work. None of which are credited to Biden administration. But I digress, no more political talk on this sports forum.
You digress no more political talk on this forum but yet you just had to give your 2 cents and keep it going.

The lie that refuses to die.

Yawn. I get you want it to be, but unfortunately we have pesky facts...

-The DOW began its drop on February 20th of that year.

-Consumer confidence (obviously less prone to any rumblings in the global markets) began its slowdown in February.

The Conference Board’s present situation index, which accounts for consumers’ assessment of the current business and labor environment, dropped to 165.1 from 173.9 in January, dragging down the overall confidence.

www.cnbc.com

Consumer confidence rises less than expected in February

Consumer confidence rose less than expected in February as people's assessment of current conditions wavered, data from the Conference Board showed.
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com

-
The Yield Curve inverted on February 25th: https://www.forbes.com/sites/leonla...m-of-covid-19-or-a-recession/?sh=2aaa2b5a26e8

-The Consumer Confidence's "Present Situation Index" had been dropping to end 2019, that sales were down $40 on average per household to end 2019 vs 2018, downturns in non-retail (holiday) and manufacturing job growth, etc.

www.cnbc.com

US consumer confidence dips in December

"There is little to suggest that growth, and in particular consumer spending, will gain momentum in early 2020," said Lynn Franco, director of economic indicators at The Conference Board, in the release.
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com
fortunly.com

25+ Christmas Spending Statistics for 2024 | Fortunly

We’ve compiled some insightful Christmas spending statistics, so you can gain a better understanding of how much Americans spend and why.
fortunly.com
fortunly.com

www.cnbc.com

Here's where the jobs are — in one chart

CNBC studied the net change in employment by industry for December based on data from the Labor Department.
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com

Go back to CNN and believe anything your wacky news media says. For the sake of our country Biden and his toothless administration need to be shown the door. How you can trash Trump on senseless lies and yet support an idiot that has destroyed our borders, our lawless liberal run cities and a clan made wealthy off selling out our country shows how intelligent you are.
Not the most educated post. We have too many non alum boomers on this site. Probably posting on his phone from his lime truck at the cooperative. Hope he doesn’t forget to shut off the 32/0/0 valve

Reactions: HFan1981 and HROT
Yawn. I get you want it to be, but unfortunately we have pesky facts...

-The DOW began its drop on February 20th of that year.

-Consumer confidence (obviously less prone to any rumblings in the global markets) began its slowdown in February.

The Conference Board’s present situation index, which accounts for consumers’ assessment of the current business and labor environment, dropped to 165.1 from 173.9 in January, dragging down the overall confidence.

www.cnbc.com

Consumer confidence rises less than expected in February

Consumer confidence rose less than expected in February as people's assessment of current conditions wavered, data from the Conference Board showed.
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com

-
The Yield Curve inverted on February 25th: https://www.forbes.com/sites/leonla...m-of-covid-19-or-a-recession/?sh=2aaa2b5a26e8

-The Consumer Confidence's "Present Situation Index" had been dropping to end 2019, that sales were down $40 on average per household to end 2019 vs 2018, downturns in non-retail (holiday) and manufacturing job growth, etc.

www.cnbc.com

US consumer confidence dips in December

"There is little to suggest that growth, and in particular consumer spending, will gain momentum in early 2020," said Lynn Franco, director of economic indicators at The Conference Board, in the release.
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com
fortunly.com

25+ Christmas Spending Statistics for 2024 | Fortunly

We’ve compiled some insightful Christmas spending statistics, so you can gain a better understanding of how much Americans spend and why.
fortunly.com
fortunly.com

www.cnbc.com

Here's where the jobs are — in one chart

CNBC studied the net change in employment by industry for December based on data from the Labor Department.
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com
Probably my favorite part of your argument is that in order for it to be correct we have to pretend that no one knew anything about the coronavirus until March.

There was absolutely no reason why the virus might have caused investors and consumers to be a bit skittish in late February, other than the fact that people were already dying in Italy and France, there was a cruise ship full of 3700 people (including hundreds of Americans) quarantined off the coast of Japan, the CDC had already declared the virus a national health emergency and was already warning Americans that mitigation efforts would cause severe disruption to our daily lives.

Look, there are a million valid reasons to criticize Trump. I’m not sure why some of you guys feel the need to invent fictional ones. COVID caused the economic downturn. Period. Full stop.

Probably my favorite part of your argument is that in order for it to be correct we have to pretend that no one knew anything about the coronavirus until March.

There was absolutely no reason why the virus might have caused investors and consumers to be a bit skittish in late February, other than the fact that people were already dying in Italy and France, there was a cruise ship full of 3700 people (including hundreds of Americans) quarantined off the coast of Japan, the CDC had already declared the virus a national health emergency and was already warning Americans that mitigation efforts would cause severe disruption to our daily lives.

Churches will be full on Easter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT