ADVERTISEMENT

What danger do Transgendered children pose to the rest of us?

Don’t trust OP with your kids. He clearly seems like the type of guy that isn’t blocking off public bathrooms to protect kids.
So, you are saying that a young boy wants to become a girl so he can go into the ladies room and sit down and pee with them? Do I have that right?

Future drain on society.

Starts chemical treatments at 12. Surgeries at 16. Changes mind at 18. Depression ensues. Can’t contribute to society. But atleast was raised in a household who let 12 year olds make life altering decisions.
Sounds like they are a walking stimulus package. So many medical treatment, insurance claims, and chemicals. We can't afford not to have these trans kids generating wealth.

Future drain on society.

Starts chemical treatments at 12. Surgeries at 16. Changes mind at 18. Depression ensues. Can’t contribute to society. But atleast was raised in a household who let 12 year olds make life altering decisions.
What if trans children couldn’t get sex reassignment surgery until they were an adult?

Reactions: abby97
Normalization.

More kids that do it the more “normal” it seems. It is not normal or healthy.

Go ahead and roast me, I don’t care.
Not going to roast you as I completely understand what you are saying. However, why do they need to listen to others if this is the path they have chosen?

Future drain on society.

So, how likely is it that minds are changed? Also, I'm from Iowa. What state allows 12 year olds to make decisions about elective surgery without parental consent? Where is this happening?

So, how likely is it that minds are changed? Also, I'm from Iowa. What state allows 12 year olds to make decisions about elective surgery without parental consent? Where is this happening?
In NM a 14 yo can make decisions without parental consent in some instances.

Why should I give a schitt if some kid wants to transgender? I'm at a loss to understand the danger?
There are a lot of things we don't let kids do...because they're kids. I think the issue is...should a minor be allowed to get reassignment surgery. It's pretty permanent....

• Males transitioning to females have their testicles and penis removed. The prostate gland may or may not be removed as well. Tissue from the penis is used to construct a vagina and clitoris. Labia – the “lips” surrounding the vagina – can be made from scrotal skin. The urethra (the tube from which urine leaves the body) is shortened.
  • Many biological men also have facial feminization surgery to change the appearance of their lips, eyes, nose, or Adam’s apple.
  • After surgery, patients use vaginal dilators to keep the new vagina open and flexible.
  • Surgery for females transitioning to males is more complicated and expensive. The breasts, ovaries, and uterus are removed and the vagina is closed. A penis and scrotum may be made from other tissue. In some cases, a penile implant is used. The urethra is extended so that the patient can urinate while standing.
If so....should there be an age limit? 16? 14?

Puberty blockers and hormone treatments are another issue.

Why should I give a schitt if some kid wants to transgender? I'm at a loss to understand the danger?
Playing around with gender is one thing, and not a big deal most of the time.

One of the problems might be a kid, say, a girl that's what we might consider a "tomboy", that would become convinced she's not the right gender -- because that's a thing everybody knows about nowdays, celebrates, and is pasted all over the internet -- and decides to change her name and everything about her because she's not a "typical" girl. There's that.

You have kids at an age where their identity is rather malleable, they're trying to make sense of themselves, and the 'you might be trans' consideration is now well known by all.

But the big problems generally start when you hormones or surgery enter equation -- you want to be damned sure before you do anything permanent. Safeguards there aren't in place properly in all situations.

Tell them to tap the breaks a bit and certain crowd will tell you you're transphobic.

Last edited:
There are a lot of things we don't let kids do...because they're kids. I think the issue is...should a minor be allowed to get reassignment surgery. It's pretty permanent....

• Males transitioning to females have their testicles and penis removed. The prostate gland may or may not be removed as well. Tissue from the penis is used to construct a vagina and clitoris. Labia – the “lips” surrounding the vagina – can be made from scrotal skin. The urethra (the tube from which urine leaves the body) is shortened.
  • Many biological men also have facial feminization surgery to change the appearance of their lips, eyes, nose, or Adam’s apple.
  • After surgery, patients use vaginal dilators to keep the new vagina open and flexible.
  • Surgery for females transitioning to males is more complicated and expensive. The breasts, ovaries, and uterus are removed and the vagina is closed. A penis and scrotum may be made from other tissue. In some cases, a penile implant is used. The urethra is extended so that the patient can urinate while standing.
If so....should there be an age limit? 16? 14?

Puberty blockers and hormone treatments are another issue.
I’m with you. No sex reassignment surgery before 18 out of caution. I am okay with puberty blockers as it isn’t permanent.

So, you are saying its like smoking cigarettes or gettin your nose pierced?
No, this is a mental health issue.

Also, here is your free jump to conclusions mat:
91EDI7zrnHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
I think that weaker-minded parents of weaker-minded children are worried that their kids are going to be flipped over to the Transgender life.

They see the media attention being paid to this issue as an advertisement to the above-mentioned subsets of our society; come join us and you too can become the ultimate Libertine!

The way to avoid this is to focus on raising your children to have strong wills, self-confidence, and a desire to chase down pretty members of the opposite sex. (Through persuasion of course.) If you as a parent have the skills to raise these sorts of children, then you have no reason for concern.

Last edited:
Because the path is not healthy and a danger to themselves which has future cost on society as a whole.
But that’s your opinion. Again, I believe these kids should wait until they are adults to make the decision final. Why should your opinion hold more sway than another adult’s in this situation?

What if a girl transgendered to a boy - should he be prevented from playing boys basketball? Should he not be allowed to take a regular girl to the prom? I'm trying to understand the limits here in this strange new world.

What if a girl transgendered to a boy - should he be prevented from playing boys basketball? Should he not be allowed to take a regular girl to the prom? I'm trying to understand the limits here in this strange new world.

Ehh... the sports thing is a fairness issue. Which matters because of biological sex. Can't think of much outside of that.

The indoctrination from the liberal teachers turns them gay/trans. If they can stop that early indoctrination maybe they can reduce the rate of gay/transness (aka mental health issues in conservative world).

They don’t care about that. They only care about boys becoming girls because they had adolescent fantasies about sneaking into the girls bathroom growing up.

I don't think you've thought this one through.

Transgender boy/girl shows his wang to your granddaughter in the school restroom or locker room shower. There's a long list.

Not a good time for a 'live and let live' attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
Apparently you're more easily influenced than others.

I mean, I could hang out with a room full of trannies all week long and still feel like a man at the end of the week.
Apparently you compare your ability to be influenced as an adult to that of a child.

*especially when considering that a teacher (read position of authority) could be influencing them.

Reactions: LuciousBDragon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT