ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you blame if Trump wins?

Who do you blame if Trump wins the presidency in 2024?

• Total voters
Republicans. They are the one that are giving him the path to the nomination followed by Trump Voters in November

And if you say your priority is to not elect trump like @FAUlty Gator had claimed when he tries to lay it at the feet of democrats, but will vote for neither candidate come
November when its Biden vs Trump Rd 2, that makes him full of shit regarding his priority.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Republicans. They are the one that are giving him the path to the nomination followed by Trump Voters in November

And if you say your priority is to not elect trump like @FAUlty Gator had claimed when he tries to lay it at the feet of democrats, but will vote for neither candidate come
November when its Biden vs Trump Rd 2, that makes him full of shit regarding his priority.

“A vote for neither candidate” is a vote for TRUMP. The same applies to voting for a third party candidate. If you want to make sure that Agent Orange is not returned to office, vote for Biden

“A vote for neither candidate” is a vote for TRUMP. The same applies to voting for a third party candidate. If you want to make sure that Agent Orange is not returned to office, vote for Biden
Why isn't a vote for neither candidate a vote for Biden?

Pushback against the border being open for 4 years( hyperbole, I know, but ….), trans issues, making everything about race.

The extremely liberal policies that the real people controlling Biden are putting out. The Lennon style speech he gave turned a lot of people off. But mostly it's the economy.

Other - Democracy
6jn8d1.jpg

Pushback against the border being open for 4 years( hyperbole, I know, but ….), trans issues, making everything about race.

I think I understand the border one, but I'm not sure I follow the culture war stuff and certainly don't have my finger on the pulse of rural America.

Is it that people will vote for Trump over Biden because Trump has better positions on the trans issues than Biden (what are the trans issues? what is Biden's view and what is Trump's?) or is that people just blame Biden for the existence of "trans issues"?

Similar to making everything about race. Is it that Biden makes everything about race and people don't like that and they think Trump will stop it? Or is it that Trump makes everything about race and people do like that?

Just hoping you're willing to connect the dots a little bit

Link to ANY of that bullshit.

You keep saying I said “it’s my priority”. Where did I use those words? I may have but I don’t recall saying that and it’s something you keep trying to use as some sort of winning argument. It’s stupid.

I want him to get beat and I won’t vote for him. But you keep making it out as if it’s life or death for me. It’s not. Not at all.

The funny thing is, by supporting Biden as your candidate, YOU are proving that beating Trump is NOT your priority. You obviously don’t care if Trump wins. In fact, it’s obvious by your support of a weak candidate that Trump losing is more important to me than it is you.

Last edited:
I think I understand the border one, but I'm not sure I follow the culture war stuff and certainly don't have my finger on the pulse of rural America.

Is it that people will vote for Trump over Biden because Trump has better positions on the trans issues than Biden (what are the trans issues? what is Biden's view and what is Trump's?) or is that people just blame Biden for the existence of "trans issues"?

Similar to making everything about race. Is it that Biden makes everything about race and people don't like that and they think Trump will stop it? Or is it that Trump makes everything about race and people do like that?

Just hoping you're willing to connect the dots a little bit
I think a large segment of the population is on the other side of the fence on many DEI issues. To most of us, there shouldn’t be special treatment that goes either way, the former boys in women’s sports is a small issue that the Dems ****ed up by not coming down on the side of women. Makes them look like champions of trans in sports. Now both sides are so easily offended it’s ridiculous. I have to tell MAGA friends they are being pussies, my liberal friends are at least willing to listen to logic, lower their “social justice warrior swords” for a bit

Why isn't a vote for neither candidate a vote for Biden?
A vote for neither is a vote for neither. Period.

That’s the pass idiots give themselves for nominating a shit candidate. Helps them sleep at night. “Not my fault the guy we nominated sucks ass and no one likes him! Anyone who doesn’t vote for him loves Trump!” And vice versa. Because the MAGAs say the exact same thing as you’re saying.

A vote for neither is a vote for neither. Period.

That’s the pass idiots give themselves for nominating a shit candidate. Helps them sleep at night. “Not my fault the guy we nominated sucks ass and no one likes him! Anyone who doesn’t vote for him loves Trump!” And vice versa. Because the MAGAs say the exact same thing as you’re saying.

Link to ANY of that bullshit.

You keep saying I said “it’s my priority”. Where did I use those words? I may have but I don’t recall saying that and it’s something you keep trying to use as some sort of winning argument. It’s stupid.

Sorry, you said “our number one concern”. If you want to claim victory on semantics, congratulations i guess.

Are you sure you don’t have dementia after i handed you your ass in the other thread today.

Post in thread 'Best TV news in a long time: John Stewart back on TDS!'
https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...john-stewart-back-on-tds.435897/post-11894347

Point still stands, if your number one concern is to not elect trump and you choose to vote for neither when it ends up beinng biden vs trump , then not electing trump is not your (or whoever you are referring to when you said “our”) number one concern

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelsers
I think a large segment of the population is on the other side of the fence on many DEI issues. To most of us, there shouldn’t be special treatment that goes either way, the former boys in women’s sports is a small issue that the Dems ****ed up by not coming down on the side of women. Makes them look like champions of trans in sports. Now both sides are so easily offended it’s ridiculous. I have to tell MAGA friends they are being pussies, my liberal friends are at least willing to listen to logic, lower their “social justice warrior swords” for a bit

Thanks for elaborating. Still not really clear to me how they are each a Trump or a Biden issue, and maybe they're not directly. Sounds more like just general anger, rage and frustration that I guess you are predicting will be the main reasons that Trump wins, if he wins.

Sorry, you said “our number one concern”. If you want to claim victory on semantics, congratulations i guess.

Are you sure you don’t have dementia after i handed you your ass in the other thread today.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...john-stewart-back-on-tds.435897/post-11894347

Point still stands, if your number one concern is to not elect trump you choose to vote for neither when it ends up beinng biden vs trump , then not electing trump is not your (or whoever you are referring to when you said “our” number one concern
Jesus. You keep getting dumber with this shit. Let me lay it out for you. “Beating Trump in the upcoming election is my number one concern in regards to that election. Let’s hope that Biden isn’t his opponent because my very close number two concern is making sure Biden doesn’t win. Therefore, neither will ever get my vote.”

Now…let’s try this:
Is beating Trump your number one concern?

Youre a goddamn moron
Yeah. I wouldn’t answer the question either. You know you’re a fvcking idiot and don’t want to prove it even more.

You’re trying to sell us that beating Trump at all costs is what you believe. Then support the one person who will probably lose to him. Goddamned moron indeed.

Thanks for elaborating. Still not really clear to me how they are each a Trump or a Biden issue, and maybe they're not directly. Sounds more like just general anger, rage and frustration that I guess you are predicting will be the main reasons that Trump wins, if he wins.
It’s seen as a Biden administration was what led to the swell of immigrants at the border, many feel Texas was justified in their methods. There is also a segment turned off by diversity over qualifications, even if it’s not the actual case, it comes off that way. Merit over everything

It’s seen as a Biden administration was what led to the swell of immigrants at the border, many feel Texas was justified in their methods. There is also a segment turned off by diversity over qualifications, even if it’s not the actual case, it comes off that way. Merit over everything

I understand the border issue and the differences between Biden and Trump. I didn't - and might still not - understand the differences between Biden and Trump when it comes to the "trans issues" and "making everything about race", I suspect it's just general, as opposed to specific policies, statements, matters, etc.

Trump voters of course. But also Biden and the Dems. Biden could be doing a victory lap about his infrastructure bills while Gruesome Gavin, Whitmer, Pritzker campaign as successful governors who are way younger than Trump and Biden. We'd probably get Gavin because he looks like he should be cast as POTUS on the big screen but I like the other two better. Instead we are going to be arguing about senior moments in a nation with I would guess not a ton of undecided voters.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Yeah. I wouldn’t answer the question either. You know you’re a fvcking idiot and don’t want to prove it even more.

You’re trying to sell us that beating Trump at all costs is what you believe. Then support the one person who will probably lose to him. Goddamned moron indeed.
Faulty logic:

1) Trump not getting elected is “our” biggest concern.

2) When asked about the GOP who currently is in the process of making trump their nominee, Faulty says this:

However, only the Dems have a real chance to provide a decent candidate and they’re choosing not to. Republicans tried and put up a few but Trump can’t be beat in the GOP.

Its not the GOP who will get trump elected, according to Faulty, its those f**king dems

3) Gaslights dems because they are running the incumbant that beat the guy 4 years ago when you pricks kept saying the same damn things back then

4) despite what Faulty said in 1, when it comes down to the eventual Biden v Trump in november, 1) isnt that big of a concern for him to vote for the guy that will keep Trump out of the whitehouse.

You are a disengenious asshat when you give the GOP such a ****ing pass without the conviction as you do when you are calling out democrats. And here is your post if you forgot where you excused the GOP

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...john-stewart-back-on-tds.435897/post-11894412

And you ran away from that thread like a bitch

and to answer your question. Trump is a big concern. And when its Trump vs Biden in november, its why i will be voting for biden.

There’s only one correct answer: Trump voters.

Republicans could have nominated just about any Republican and he or she would be a shoo-in over the vegetable-in-chief.

Goddamn the idiot Republicans who continue to defy logic and reason. Goddamn ‘em all.

That's why I laugh when morons say, "Biden is doing everything he can to keep Trump off the ballot", because he's literally the only Republican he can beat

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Faulty logic:

1) Trump not getting elected is “our” biggest concern.

2) When asked about the GOP who currently is in the process of making trump their nominee, Faulty says this:

However, only the Dems have a real chance to provide a decent candidate and they’re choosing not to. Republicans tried and put up a few but Trump can’t be beat in the GOP.

Its not the GOP who will get trump elected, according to Faulty, its those f**king dems

3) Gaslights dems because they are running the incumbant that beat the guy 4 years ago when you pricks kept saying the same damn things back then

4) despite what Faulty said in 1, when it comes down to the eventual Biden v Trump in november, 1) isnt that big of a concern for him to vote for the guy that will keep Trump out of the whitehouse.

You are a disengenious asshat when you give the GOP such a ****ing pass without the conviction as you do when you are calling out democrats. And here is your post if you forgot where you excused the GOP

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...john-stewart-back-on-tds.435897/post-11894412

And you ran away from that thread like a bitch

and to answer your question. Trump is a big concern. And when its Trump vs Biden in november, its why i will be voting for biden.
You don’t need to keep posting all of this. We already know you’re mentally fvcked. Eat a bag of shit and calm down. Nothing you’re saying makes any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: auntie_fah
You don’t need to keep posting all of this. We already know you’re mentally fvcked. Eat a bag of shit and calm down. Nothing you’re saying makes any sense.
I wouldnt expect it to make sense to you because youre an idiot.

Goddamn your bitch baby crying is insane. Do waaaahhhh like this in real life or just for your 4th handle here?
Just keep telling yourself that its those f**king dems fault (or whatever else you need to tell yourself) that made you not vote for the candidate on the november ticket that has the best chance of beating rhe number one concern you have.

Just keep telling yourself that its those f**king dems fault (or whatever else you need to tell yourself) that made you not vote for the candidate on the november ticket that has the best chance of beating rhe number one concern you have.
I don’t tell myself anything. I’m not an insane person like you.

Also… I see you’re still a scared bitch and haven’t answered my question yet.

I don’t tell myself anything. I’m not an insane person like you.

Also… I see you’re still a scared bitch and haven’t answered my question yet.
I absolutely answered your question. Youve already demonstrated your inability to recall previous posts you made. I can add “not being able to read” or “not being able to comprehens” to the list of your deficiencies.

If you absolutely need me to point it out again, i will gladly quote it.

I absolutely answered your question. Youve already demonstrated your inability to recall previous posts you made. I can add “not being able to read” or “not being able to comprehens” to the list of your deficiencies.

If you absolutely need me to point it out again, i will gladly quote it.
I asked you if Trump was your number one concern. You responded “and to answer your question. Trump is a big concern…”

So, no. You didn’t answer it. But I’ll give it to you. He’s obviously not your number one concern or you would have said so. I guess I just want him to lose more than you. You also want there to be a brain dead invalid to have the hardest and most important job on earth. Good for you.

• Haha
Reactions: auntie_fah
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT