Votes: 1 3.7%
  • First Lady Jill Biden

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Aliens,
Sorry Space GIF by Tim Robinson

but
ancient aliens GIF

^^^ It took 42 posts but this is the correct answer. Everyone else mentioned in this thread is small potatoes. He will be the one to tap Joe on the shoulder and take away the car keys.
Per CNN, Biden is still ticked that Obama asked him not to run in 2016 and would not listen to the former President, FWIW.

I don't know who is running our country, but can we all agree that this is pretty terrifying, given the current global landscape?

America lacks a competent leader, and the whole world knows it. That, to me, is incredibly frightening. Last night, Biden called America the 'envy of the world,' which we all know is untrue.
"Sir, the Russians have launched a missile attack. Here is the nuclear football to authorize our defense-please hurry!"
"I'm too old for football-go get me some ice cream!"

Oh everyone? I think 90% of Dem voters would like to have a word after last night partner. You are delusional.
Yeah...everyone. Nothing is leaked out of Joe's administration that says you're right. Dozens of people in Trump's admin say he's a threat. You choose not to believe them. You're in a cult.

Which is why it's good that Biden has appointed a very good staff under him.

I guess the question facing voters is, would you rather have Joe, with 12 Cabinet members under him who are competent, trustworthy, and have integrity? Or would you rather have a less doddering Trump and the crew of kleptocrats and felons he's going to appoint this time?
Are these the same 12 cabinet members that say nothing is wrong with Joe and that he looks great or are you talking about some other 12 members that meet that criteria?

Which is why it's good that Biden has appointed a very good staff under him.

I guess the question facing voters is, would you rather have Joe, with 12 Cabinet members under him who are competent, trustworthy, and have integrity? Or would you rather have a less doddering Trump and the crew of kleptocrats and felons he's going to appoint this time?
However, the America public didn’t vote for Joe’s cabinet members. Your definition of “very good” is also different than most regarding the Biden cabinet.

Reactions: hawkedoff
Who says they're competent, trustworthy and have integrity? No one really knows, and there's plenty of evidence suggesting at least some of them aren't.
When you vote for Potus yes there's and understanding that person will pick a strong cabinet to help run the country.
The problem is Biden isn't picking anything.
Except his nose. 😉

You should have added “OP is an idiot” to the choices. Everyone knows Joe makes the final decisions. Nothing that comes out of his administration would imply otherwise. You continue to throw shit against the wall.
I call BS on this. 😉

Yeah...everyone. Nothing is leaked out of Joe's administration that says you're right. Dozens of people in Trump's admin say he's a threat. You choose not to believe them. You're in a cult.
lol…the Biden “threat” bubble burst last night! 🤪

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT