ADVERTISEMENT

Why hasn't Biden named a running mate yet?

come on Chis enlighten me on dementia and frontotemporal dementia
Enlighten me, your dumb ****ing idiot President goes on and on how unbelievable it was he could do this over and over on ****ing Camera saying this:
‘person,’ ‘woman,’ ‘man,’ ‘camera’ and ‘TV.’

Reactions: VicHawkeye
Enlighten me, your dumb ****ing idiot President goes on and on how unbelievable it was he could do this over and over on ****ing Camera saying this:
‘person,’ ‘woman,’ ‘man,’ ‘camera’ and ‘TV.’

avoiding the question again, Chis are you sure you want to take me on again because the last time you ended up looking dumb and apologizing to me

Reactions: Hawkeyeballs
avoiding the question again, Chis are you sure you want to take me on again because the last time you ended up looking dumb and apologizing to me
Trump leans like the leaning tower of pisa when he stands, can't walk down a ramp, can't hold a glass of water normally, cannot stay on topic more than 5 seconds, cannot speak coherently most of the time. Goodness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fluffles
the problem is that you and others don’t understand the effects of dementia and it’s clinical course, or you have people like @Chishawk1425 who think they know what they are talking about but end up apologizing to you because they were wrong
I was under the impression neurodegenerative disease is diagnosed with a litany of neurological consultations, PET scans, functional MRI’s; neuropsychological and psychiatric evaluations. Not from any medical professional watching someone on tv or a single MoCA. Sure there are indicators, but they are more readily apparent with 45* and he has a family history of Alzheimer’s.

Trump leans like the leaning tower pisa when he stands, can't walk down a ramp, can't hold a glass of water normally, cannot stay on topic more than 5 seconds, cannot speak coherently most of the time. Goodness.
He also makes up words. Well, maybe he doesn’t make them up, but he slurs them so bad that they don’t sound anything like they should.

Edit: Can you imagine dying on this hill? Arguing that Trump is more mentally fit than Biden. Unbelievable.

He also makes up words. Well, maybe he doesn’t make them up, but he slurs them so bad that they don’t sound anything like they should.

Edit: Can you imagine dying on this hill? Arguing that Trump is more mentally fit than Biden. Unbelievable.
Not only that, he is a man of pure evil, life long criminaling pile of shit person, Narcissistic Sociopath with ZERO Empathy and any ability to relate to the suffering of the majority of this countries citizens. His Cabinet is full of yes man ****s with ****ing Jared Kushner calling the shots. My ****ing Lord I'm so sick of how stupid this country is. I got blown up for this ****ing shit show?!

I think both ought to form a pact and drop out and run Mark Cuban against Nikki Haley. At least then we’d be putting two of our better feet forward.

I was under the impression neurodegenerative disease is diagnosed with a litany of neurological consultations, PET scans, functional MRI’s; neuropsychological and psychiatric evaluations. Not from any medical professional watching someone on tv or a single MoCA. Sure there are indicators, but they are more readily apparent with 45* and he has a family history of Alzheimer’s.

Trump has had those tests, Biden refuses

I think both ought to form a pact and drop out and run Mark Cuban against Nikki Haley. At least then we’d be putting two of our better feet forward.
I’d happily vote for Cuban. But sadly we have an old man running against an old sociopathic narcissist. Out of those 2, it’s easy to choose who to vote for.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I’d happily vote for Cuban. But sadly we have an old man running against an old sociopathic narcissist. Out of those 2, it’s easy to choose who to vote for.
Easiest vote in history is Biden over this ****ing shit show debacle. I voted for the email lady knowing full well how bad it would be. He has surpassed my expectations.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Link to Trump's official test results, and link to Biden refusing any neurocognitive workup?
‘person,’ ‘woman,’ ‘man,’ ‘camera’ and ‘TV.’????? It was unbelievable Trump said, they couldn't believe how amazing he did, no one could do what he did. He ****ing said this...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

RN, how can someone who cares for others support this monstrosity? Anyways, your boy has had numerous unscheduled/secret visits to Walter Reed lately too,Sounds like mini strokes. Thoughts?
It’s not about Trump it is where the Left wants to take this country. Riots, violence, being woke, cancel culture, and defunding the police makes my vote easier than ever. Biden will not make it a year and his VP choice sounds like they will be even further left

Reactions: haw-key
But has he taken the ‘cocaine test’ yet? Holy mother of Freudian racist slips..... you give me 100 such interviews and not one time out if that 100 do I compare a cognitive test to a ‘cocaine’ test. Not once. Unless that thought was already in your psyche for some other reason that is.

It’s not about Trump it is where the Left wants to take this country. Riots, violence, being woke, cancel culture, and defunding the police makes my vote easier than ever. Biden will not make it a year and his VP choice sounds like they will be even further left
Yep.

Are you sure? The only test he specifically mentioned was the 10 minute MoCA. That’s not exactly encompassing.

do you think he hasn’t had CT scans or MRI’s? You don’t think the results of those would have been leaked if there was something wrong? Medical privacy be damned when it comes to this President

Love how “cancel culture” got in there. As if Trump supporters weren’t burning their Nikes and crushing their Keurigs at one point.

do you think he hasn’t had CT scans or MRI’s? You don’t think the results of those would have been leaked if there was something wrong? Medical privacy be damned when it comes to this President
For sure those tax returns can never be seen.

Lol, this is lazy and sad.

Not only that, he is a man of pure evil, life long criminaling pile of shit person, Narcissistic Sociopath with ZERO Empathy and any ability to relate to the suffering of the majority of this countries citizens. His Cabinet is full of yes man ****s with ****ing Jared Kushner calling the shots. My ****ing Lord I'm so sick of how stupid this country is. I got blown up for this ****ing shit show?!

I hope your ambien had kicked in full throttle when you wrote this.

I have many friends who are Trump supporters....they always talk policy. When you bring up "not a decent human being" they get quiet. I want a normal, decent person in the White House again. Also someone who knows what happened at Gettysburg and Pearl Harbor. Someone who reads.

tenor-4.gif
You did.

I have many friends who are Trump supporters....they always talk policy. When you bring up "not a decent human being" they get quiet. I want a normal, decent person in the White House again. Also someone who knows what happened at Gettysburg and Pearl Harbor. Someone who reads.
And you think Biden fills those requirements?

You’re a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.”

"You’re a damn liar, man,"

Later in the exchange, Biden challenges the man to do push-ups and says "look, fat, look, here’s the deal" while addressing him. He also refers to the man as "Jack" and challenges him to an IQ test.

"Well I tell you what, If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Do you believe these describe a decent person?

That rioting and violence is happening under Trump's watch and is being instigated by him.

And you think Biden fills those requirements?

You’re a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.”

"You’re a damn liar, man,"

Later in the exchange, Biden challenges the man to do push-ups and says "look, fat, look, here’s the deal" while addressing him. He also refers to the man as "Jack" and challenges him to an IQ test.

"Well I tell you what, If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Do you believe these describe a decent person?

I don't think Biden is the most thoughtful person no. . . But again this is a conversation that is entirely relative because we are comparing him to Trump who is far less thoughtful.

How many times did Trump encourage his supporters to beat up protesters at his rallies. Hell man at least Biden challenges them to fights personally as stupid as that is. Trump just asks his supporters to gang up on someone and beat the crap out of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT