ADVERTISEMENT

WTT

Brooks over Pfarr 5-3. Faces Heflin tonight

I'm pretty certain they wrestle tomorrow in a Best of 3, no? Oh no, wait, would they wrestle each other tonight, and then the winner is best of 3 with Downey tomorrow?

I'm pretty certain they wrestle tomorrow in a Best of 3, no? Oh no, wait, would they wrestle each other tonight, and then the winner is best of 3 with Downey tomorrow?

Yeah my understanding is they wrestle tonight then the winners wrestle in the best of 3. I think the only exceptions are Gilman/Cruz and Zain/Oliver are already wrestling the best of 3 tomorrow since there was no returning medalist sitting until final X.

Might be wrong though

Reactions: MSeil and The Vak
Yeah my understanding is they wrestle tonight then the winners wrestle in the best of 3. I think the only exceptions are Gilman/Cruz and Zain/Oliver are already wrestling the best of 3 tomorrow since there was no returning medalist sitting until final X.

Might be wrong though
70 as well

Reactions: JohnBasedow
Gilman better relearn his leg attacks if he wants to beat fix at final x. A solid set of wins but he didnt get close to Cruz's legs for that last 6 minutes

Reactions: armbartilt
Gilman wins 5-2. Bring on Fix.

I hear Fix is petitioning USA wrestling to wear headgear.

Wow! Think he might of been a little upset with all the talk of Zahid beating him last year.

Btw, can we start the conversation now - “has Mark Hall regressed at PSU?”

He'd been better off regressing at tOSU.

Give me Yianni. I have no respect for the way retherford wrestles and dont think he can ever get it done on the sr world stage

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT