ADVERTISEMENT

WWE Raw

Did Jacob break his ankle?...that ending seemed off, he tried to fight through it an collapsed...sitting there, screaming, looked in pain.
Looks like he nailed his shin right on the edge of the table. If not a break, it prob hurt like a bitch. Also could have just been a really angry sell to keep him away from Reigns.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Had to be a work since no one from Cody's camp came out to counter him.
HHH said he and Logan were banged up, didn't know the extent of Jacob's injury. I think Roman came out to counter Jacob, it would of be 2 v 2. Either way, hope it's not serious as this looks to be jumping into hyper-drive and likely war games.

Reactions: tumorboy
HHH said he and Logan were banged up, didn't know the extent of Jacob's injury. I think Roman came out to counter Jacob, it would have be 2 v 2. Either way, hope it's not serious as this looks to be jumping into hyper-drive and likely war games.
Knight and Logan laid into each other. Not shocked Paul came out with some injuries.
They both did a good job of making that match stand out for its intensity.

Knight and Logan laid into each other. Not shocked Paul came out with some injuries.
They both did a good job of making that match stand out for its intensity.
Priest also layed into Gunther, a couple of stiff matches last night. Reah/Liv was pretty physical as well, even with the worked shoulder injury for Rhea.

Priest also layed into Gunther, a couple of stiff matches last night. Reah/Liv was pretty physical as well, even with the worked shoulder injury for Rhea.
Really there was only one match that was kinda meh. Jax vs Bailey. And a lot of that is Jax is limited.

I’m wondering how long they have Nia hold the belt. I like Beyley but felt like that run was boring.
She has to be a transitional champion...but the women's division seems a bit disjointed, a lot of great potential joining NXT/soon. You have Becky, Charlotte and Alexis away from the ring, Bianca mentoring Jade, Bayley just had a 'mid' run, and damage control looks to be tied up with Absolution for a bit...does Tiffy turn on Nia sooner than expected?

Reactions: millah_22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT