ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruiting (1 Schollie Available): JBo back. Filip Rebraca, Riley Mulvey & Payton Sandfort have Signed

I think it is also true that Fran is very picky about who he brings in. He wants hard workers with toughness and leadership ability. Skills are of course very important but so is character. You guys would be surprised at some of the Players he has turned away. He knows what he is doing.

Iowa averages around 10th best class in the B1G every year because Fran is turning highly ranked players away because their character doesn’t meet his standards?

lol. Yes. Yes, indeed, I would be very surprised if there were any truth to that whatsoever.

How about you name a few players that Fran “has turned away” or were you sworn to secrecy?

smh

Reactions: Hayes_30
My wild guess.....still going to pursue a Big AND the best player available....taking just one player unless something to good to pass up drops into our lap.
it will be interesting to see if Wieskamp sticks around after this season

after Payton commits, will we have 1 or 2 scholarships available?

Iowa averages around 10th best class in the B1G every year because Fran is turning highly ranked players away because their character doesn’t meet his standards?

lol. Yes. Yes, indeed, I would be very surprised if there were any truth to that whatsoever.

How about you name a few players that Fran “has turned away” or were you sworn to secrecy?

smh

Pretty well documented that Fran has walked away from the recruitment of several good players for various character concerns.

If Sandfort's number is 20 while playing, shouldn't he be on the court during this kids video? Also, number 7 never looks at the basket - just passes to 21 whenever he catches the ball.

I don’t know how you can say that with any certainty. I’m not predicting it, but he certainly has the potential. Curious, did you say the same thing about Cook?
i forget who interviewed Joe but he indicated that he had options (he did not specify what they were)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT