ADVERTISEMENT

*****2023 Arch madness games thread*****

Almost feel bad for Evansville. Like I know what you’re going through. It gets better, Evansville fans.

They’re the 16th worst team according to the NET rankings.

Math is hard.
Dang, i thought it was over when i looked. Thanks for the funny remark! I feel a little better after seeing the score just now. J personally don't care about uni but don't dislike them like isu. Coach Ben is a really good guy and my bro is director of athletic training so am glad for them. Btw, math is hard. I got a 97% in algebra in college but never took another math class again. Just don't get geometry. My brain doesn't work like that.

Dang, i thought it was over when i looked. Thanks for the funny remark! I feel a little better after seeing the score just now. J personally don't care about uni but don't dislike them like isu. Coach Ben is a really good guy and my bro is director of athletic training so am glad for them. Btw, math is hard. I got a 97% in algebra in college but never took another math class again. Just don't get geometry. My brain doesn't work like that.
I took a college math class that had problems in it that took a full page of paper to solve and didn't have a single effing number in it. I was done after that one.

Last edited:

Five thirds of people don’t understand fractions.

Five thirds of people don’t understand fractions.
I tutor elementary and high school kids. They mostly don't understand fractions at all. I think if more people were into sports and specifically stats that would change. Need to adjust our teaching methods in Iowa and add Iowa athletics. Problem solved. Genius!

Big break for Drake fouled on desperation 3 before half. Need a good 2nd half. Up to at break by only 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT