ADVERTISEMENT

2023 NCAA Championships Session I Thread

Jinxed it
Nah, you could see that bullsh** coming a mile away. Penn State guys needs to do what's best for the sport and lose when they get down early instead of r raging their way back to win and get bonus points. Nobody wants to see them win, anymore. Not the NCAA. Not actual fans of the sport of wrestling. Not even their own mothers want to see them win anymore.

:)

Nah, you could see that bullsh** coming a mile away. Penn State guys needs to do what's best for the sport and lose when they get down early instead of r raging their way back to win and get bonus points. Nobody wants to see them win, anymore. Not the NCAA. Not actual fans of the sport of wrestling. Not even their own mothers want to see them win anymore.

At the risk of committing a jinx myself, I think Paniro Johnson will help you out next round.

Reactions: TarpHawk
With all due respect to those who had their hopes up, we had less than a 1% chance to beat Penn st to begin with. Maybe this just closes the door. If we can get to 95 team points, I would take that all day long.

The only way Penn St. isn't winning this going away is if two of their top 4 injury default out by the quarters.

With all due respect to those who had their hopes up, we had less than a 1% chance to beat Penn st to begin with. Maybe this just closes the door. If we can get to 95 team points, I would take that all day long.

The only way Penn St. isn't winning this going away is if two of their top 4 injury default out by the quarters.

No shit...but just because PSU is going to win doesn't mean we can't cheer for guys like Van Ness to get upset in the first round when they're losing big.

Watching Penn State wrestlers win any match at Nationals knowing it will make their fans feel even slightly better about their measly self-entitled existences be like:

achievement-hunter-axe-kick.gif

Really disappointed there. Cobe is my favorite wrestler to watch but can't give away a win when they are hard to come by. Just furthers the PSU can coach their guys up and Iowa can't. SVN should've lost and came back for a pin, Cobe should've won and gave it away.

See? Iowa guys know how to lose important matches at Nationals.

Time for Penn State to start doing that exponentially more often.....

Another hawk goes down. Not sure why cobe held onto the legs on his back to give up the nf
He was trying to roll all the way through, which he did eventually. if he lets go of the leg he might have gotten pinned there.

some sloppy wrestling early

Even your mother says she loves you, verify it from two more sources. BTW if you saw the Goldberg's night they had to root for their favorite hockey team, the Flyers to lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT