ADVERTISEMENT

2nd TD by wis

I do not complain about officiating often, but I have to agree. Clement was short, NOT very short and would have probably scored on the next play, but he was short. And for it to go to review and to stand when there was 2 clear shots of him being down and the ball 6-8 inches short.

I do not complain about officiating often, but I have to agree. Clement was short, NOT very short and would have probably scored on the next play, but he was short. And for it to go to review and to stand when there was 2 clear shots of him being down and the ball 6-8 inches short.
Refs making sh** up because they think they can.

Both TDs were a result of our shitty play at safety. If Miles Taylor is seriously the best we have, it's a sad state of affairs. He's flat out bad.

Between that, bad WRs and Greg Davis' & KF's antiquated approach to playcalling, not much of a surprise. Punting in the first quarter on 4th and 1 at midfield, trying for the FG down 14-6 makes it pretty clear how clueless our coaches are.

Did Wisconsin really play perfect football today (no penalties)? I was at the game and noticed 4-5 false starts not called. Would be interesting to see teams average penalties and what they've had called against them when playing Iowa. Not many flags going iowas way this year. Hell not many flags being thrown against Iowa opponents this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT