ADVERTISEMENT

*****Alabama St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

That play just made me Harding!!

Brock with the alley and Freemen with the 'oop!
Animated GIF

Just turned on the TENN@WIS game, on Peacock, and holy shit is the difference in PQ on this one vs Iowa's a completely total upgrade.

Reactions: Buffalo43
Nice win but we will see what we have with this team on Tuesday. I like the team makeup a lot but the youth will be tested by Creighton. Win or lose doesn’t matter this early but how we handle it will tell us a lot.

Nice win but we will see what we have with this team on Tuesday. I like the team makeup a lot but the youth will be tested by Creighton. Win or lose doesn’t matter this early but how we handle it will tell us a lot.
I'm not guaranteeing or even predicting a win on Tuesday night, but we've seen the Hawks go in to early season games like that and win a game that most didn't expect them to.

IF the shots are falling @Creighton, we'll be in for a good one.

I'm not guaranteeing or even predicting a win on Tuesday night, but we've seen the Hawks go in to early season games like that and win a game that most didn't expect them to.

IF the shots are falling @Creighton, we'll be in for a good one.
Perk needs to take this game at Creighton time to rise up

Reactions: HawkBall23
I have Peacock because I don’t want to eff around and find out. A friend of GIOT threw streameast out there for the football game. I’ve dabbled and it’s never let me down. I’m too old and dumb or maybe I’m just too lazy to mess around with VPNs or other safeguards to pirate safely.
I use streameast for every ufc event. I recommend it.

Reactions: SansAgain
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT