ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony F enrolled?

praguehawk

HR MVP
Aug 1, 2003
People used to be able to find out if an athlete was enrolled and taking classes. I have no idea how to do that and don't necessarily want to stalk someone. With that caveat has anyone checked if Anthony is enrolled for the 2nd semester? Should have started this week.

Reactions: 4net3sandbagger
People used to be able to find out if an athlete was enrolled and taking classes. I have no idea how to do that and don't necessarily want to stalk someone. With that caveat has anyone checked if Anthony is enrolled for the 2nd semester? Should have started this week.
I'm assuming he is not, otherwise we would have heard about it by now. I hope I am wrong. I think after a year in the room red-shirting he could be an impact guy next year at 157.

I'm assuming he is not, otherwise we would have heard about it by now. I hope I am wrong. I think after a year in the room red-shirting he could be an impact guy next year at 157.
I'm sure it has been answered somewhere, but if he were to redshirt, would he still show on roster or admissions list? Also, any of you locals seeing him around still? AJ was at last meet, Anthony too??

Reactions: el dub
I'm sure it has been answered somewhere, but if he were to redshirt, would he still show on roster or admissions list? Also, any of you locals seeing him around still? AJ was at last meet, Anthony too??
It looked like the whole Ferrari clan was there at the Minnesota meet. Aj was signing autographs and taking pics with fans.

I’m not so sure the ship has sailed yet.

We'll know for sure if the ship has sailed, when Angelo decommits from Iowa. They are 100% a package deal.
SA4hMb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ping72
I thought you had to be enrolled to redshirt? So if AJ or Anthony aren’t enrolled, they aren’t redshirting either.

Can he be enrolled in classes and still take an Olympic redshirt year?
Anthony would take a red shirt and AJ would take the Olympic year. It's my understanding during an olympic year you can still take classes but I don't think you can take a full schedule(I may be wrong on this)

As of right now, I think we wait and see. It's obvious the SS shenanigans put a pause on things and neither AJ or Anthony are joining the team at semester. It's my assumption they will both be around the program most likely working out with the HWC some until next year. I am hoping come August all 3 Ferrari's are on campus ready to help Iowa win it's 25th national title. There is no doubt in my mind that we would win multiple team titles with them.

I thought you had to be enrolled to redshirt? So if AJ or Anthony aren’t enrolled, they aren’t redshirting either.
Your eligibility starts as soon as you are a full time student. That doesn't matter if you are on a team or not. I'm under the assumption that Anthony was taking classes via online or Kirkwood to get eligible and accepted into Iowa. I do not know if he took a full schedule which is a minimum of 12 credit hours in a semester. If he did enroll in 12 credit hours or more then his athletic clock would have started, therefor he would need to burn his red shirt this year even though he was never enrolled or wrestled for Iowa.

We'll know for sure if the ship has sailed, when Angelo decommits from Iowa. They are 100% a package deal.
Not necessarily. They were a package deal, but AJ's antics have to have made him toxic to any decent program. I mean, one day, he's posting on IG about marketing himself to the highest bidder and the next he's posting a song about being Iowa for life and signing autographs at CHA. Do the math. He marketed himself to the highest bidder and it looks like the highest bid he got was zero. Iowa is really the best place that Angelo (detached from the clown show) could be. I suspect he stays even if the others never wrestle for Iowa.

Reactions: el dub
It is spring term term now, eh?
The ferraris are a nightmare that wont go away. I thought after SS it was thankfully done. Nope not with tnt at helm. This fam will do more damage to the program than help. Id rather get 2-3-4th without them than win it with them which is still a long shot with them. Tnt need to pull head out of ass and move on. Do their job and recruit well and develop good kids. This is the only shitshow around right now because of the Fierros! Time to move on with a long gameplan to bring it back right. Not with dipshit hired guns that already have driven off good kids im sure not to mention chittum.

The ferraris are a nightmare that wont go away. I thought after SS it was thankfully done. Nope not with tnt at helm. This fam will do more damage to the program than help. Id rather get 2-3-4th without them than win it with them which is still a long shot with them. Tnt need to pull head out of ass and move on. Do their job and recruit well and develop good kids. This is the only shitshow around right now because of the Fierros! Time to move on with a long gameplan to bring it back right. Not with dipshit hired guns that already have driven off good kids im sure not to mention chittum.
I’ve heard rumors that Chittum wasn’t the only recruit to pass on Iowa after the Ferrari clan showed up.

I’ve heard rumors that Chittum wasn’t the only recruit to pass on Iowa after the Ferrari clan showed up.
Don’t tease us, give us names.

Reactions: TarpHawk
I was told AJ didn't have to be enrolled in school to take an Olympic redshirt & that Anthony had to be enrolled to take a regular redshirt, however he can enroll late. Based on AJ still being in Iowa City and Angelo not announcing an "uncommittment" along with connections to Iowa all over his social media I think all three will be in IC next season. A lot can easily change quick though. Thing is no one knows at this point. So many variables & influences. I do find it comical anyone that speaks in definites either way on any of them right now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT