ADVERTISEMENT

Brands interview

If you really think you can classify the entire fanbase like this and not think that about your own fanbase, or any other - you are completely delusional. There a good fans and bad fans on all sides.

To come over here constantly and talk shit about the Hawks on a Hawks message board and expect to be greeted with open arms is about as dumb of a position as I can think of.

I'm sorry to hear of what you have been through. I hope you get the help you need
How do you know this is even true?
I don't think I'd let him set the hook too hard...
And I'm assuming he's looking in the mirror when he's talking about a low life jagoff.

Comical that he is playing the victim given all the shit he flings around here on a daily basis. Big time drama queen. Get him a tiara.
Exactly. The victimization is real. Even dragging things in between message boards to shame people, looking for sympathy. Pathetic tactics

my calling in life was to make you and your fanbase look like the low class jagoffs that Ive always said that you are.
That is someone's calling in life? To make a fanbase of a rival school look like low class jagoffs? How incredibly sad that is.

Exactly. The victimization is real. Even dragging things in between message boards to shame people, looking for sympathy. Pathetic tactics

That is someone's calling in life? To make a fanbase of a rival school look like low class jagoffs? How incredibly sad that is.
Hey, good job. You had a chance to stop, take a breath, think, sleep on it, live your day, think some more . . . and voila, you decide to start up again. I wonder why that is?

Reactions: Lambertt
<He just decides to be an ass. Love the hawks loved watching the Brands compete really can’t stand watching them Coach.>>

But maybe you could tolerate it a bit the 4 titles he won as a coach?
four titles in over 20 years. points at this years ncaa tournament most likely the lowest in over 45 years. if that’s acceptable then everything’s fine in Hawkeye land.

Reactions: Lambertt
four titles in over 20 years. points at this years ncaa tournament most likely the lowest in over 45 years. if that’s acceptable then everything’s fine in Hawkeye land.
15 years actually. BTW, my response does't indicate an agreement. I'm just a stickler for correctness......

That year never happened. It doesn’t exist.
Watching I See You GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT