ADVERTISEMENT

Any good news coming?

I’ve always noticed that when the phoniest of all posters has a reply he always seems to throw in a comment about women’s underwear. Yes I’m talking about Grip220.

Over Your Head Dodge GIF by Jeremy Speed Schwartz
Didn’t your team win another natty this year? What sort of validation are you looking for by posting in the Iowa board? Is celebrating with you own fans not enough?

Seriously, what is your point being here?

Didn’t your team win another natty this year? What sort of validation are you looking for by posting in the Iowa board? Is celebrating with you own fans not enough?

Seriously? To get a response from posters like you.

There are not a lot of places to talk about wrestling. In the past, whenever I have come over here I have always tried to behave as a guest should. The Ali shit pissed me off.

• Haha
Reactions: el dub and GlenHawk
I’ve always noticed that when the phoniest of all posters has a reply he always seems to throw in a comment about women’s underwear. Yes I’m talking about Grip220.
Hey look, it's a pedophile backer. We don't care what you say, go away.

There are not a lot of places to talk about wrestling. In the past, whenever I have come over here I have always tried to behave as a guest should. The Ali shit pissed me off.
Would you have been less upset if he called her a pin cushion instead of a skank?
People are allowed to voice their opinions on a message board, that's what they're for.
If she didn't want to be critiqued she should have had less bf's. She probably couldn't care less about someone saying shit about her on a message board, but here YOU are being faux upset.
Just go away and FO, none of us want to hear from you.

Seriously? To get a response from posters like you.

Thank you Lambertt. You have unwittingly made my point for me. Your need to come to an opponents board to try to get at rise out of them shows exactly the person you are. If you felt good about your own life, you wouldn’t need to come here for a response from “posters like me”. You would be celebrating with your fellow fans in your own board. It’s really pretty sad (and funny in a pathetic kind of way) that in the light of all of your teams success, you still need the validation of our fans.

Thank you Lambertt. You have unwittingly made my point for me. Your need to come to an opponents board to try to get at rise out of them shows exactly the person you are. If you felt good about your own life, you wouldn’t need to come here for a response from “posters like me”. You would be celebrating with your fellow fans in your own board. It’s really pretty sad (and funny in a pathetic kind of way) that in the light of all of your teams success, you still need the validation of our fans.
^^ spot on. Sad fans over there.

Bullshit. You’re an opportunist troll and a f’n loser. Don’t use one post on this board to justify you being an insufferable douche.

Penn state doesn’t have a board? Perhaps it’s you who are missing the point.
This has become an anti Hawkeye forum where PSU fans come to spew hate and disinformation and rile Hawkeye fans up to make over the top statements so Smalls can screenshot it and take it to social media to make Iowa fans look bad. It is pretty well orchestrated - and our moderator (or lack thereof) allows it - perhaps even encourages it. Is our moderator an anti Iowa person??

So, this is a PSU forum. A PSU message board to spread disinformation and anti Iowa PR. Get with the program!!

This has become an anti Hawkeye forum where PSU fans come to spew hate and disinformation and rile Hawkeye fans up to make over the top statements so Smalls can screenshot it and take it to social media to make Iowa fans look bad. It is pretty well orchestrated - and our moderator (or lack thereof) allows it - perhaps even encourages it. Is our moderator an anti Iowa person??

So, this is a PSU forum. A PSU message board to spread disinformation and anti Iowa PR. Get with the program!!
Folks from Canton SD used to chase us out of town when we would drive through on the way to Sioux Falls. They didn’t like strangers coming around, either.

Agree... Is there ANY moderator oversight at all on this site? I got banned from the Debbie and Bucky fb forums for just asking uncomfortable questions. I guess this is more a freeforall with no moderator control.

Agree... Is there ANY moderator oversight at all on this site? I got banned from the Debbie and Bucky fb forums for just asking uncomfortable questions. I guess this is more a freeforall with no moderator control.
@Eliot Clough has been MIA on this board for a while now. I know he's busy with football recruiting, but maybe he should pass the wrestling board reigns to someone else? It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

where PSU fans come to spew hate and disinformation and rile Hawkeye fans up to make over the top statements so Smalls can screenshot it and take it to social media to make Iowa fans look bad.
Maybe this happens some of the time.

But I don't recall any overtly PSU handle involved in the recent incident.

Now if you're saying the 'skank' poster is really a PSU fan that is posing as a Iowa fan, I'd say, yeah, the moderators need to do much much better.

But as moderation remains larger absent, it is evem more important to maintain a calm state of mind and feel free to use 'Ignore' if that's needed to avoid uncontrollable emotional responses to PSU troll triggers.

That or just 100% lean in to not giving a shit, recognize this forum is NOT equivalent to the Iowa wrestling program, and let the hair go with the hide.

Would you have been less upset if he called her a pin cushion instead of a skank?
People are allowed to voice their opinions on a message board, that's what they're for.
If she didn't want to be critiqued she should have had less bf's. She probably couldn't care less about someone saying shit about her on a message board, but here YOU are being faux upset.

Jesus.

Welcome to the State of Minds…

If a guy can’t state his opinion, he should have been given less brain cells at birth, moran.
Rational opinions and wrestling discussions are awesome. Saying, for example, Nolf or DT or Nickal were better than Spencer and saying why is great. We can have that discussion.

Many “opinions” from some PSU fans and others that want Iowa to fail are simply statements to make Iowa or Iowa fans look bad, mistruths to make Iowa look bad, bragging about their coach/program/results being better than ours, or statements/lies to start a fight. These are not opinions made to start a rational productive discussion. Some even choose Hawk names to disparage the program and/or make our fanbase look bad.

There is a clear distinction.

Welcome to the State of Minds…

If a guy can’t state his opinion, he should have been given less brain cells at birth, moran.
Speaking of your use of "moran"...it's kinda funny how various fan forums around the country don't understand it's usage in some threads here.

Speaking of your use of "moran"...it's kinda funny how various fan forums around the country don't understand it's usage in some threads here.
A ding dong on cyfan thought he was getting one over on a post here for spelling it like that. It's like actually dude you are the dummy for not knowing it's intentional.

Reactions: Chuck C and MitchLL
I’m a Lehigh fan dipstick. Did you just come out of the woodwork?

Bingo. PSU wrestling board admins are weak sauce also

That your boy DSJ's wife...

And you defended someone for calling her a skank for having dared dated more than 1 guy.

Sick, sick, sick.
What is the purpose of cutting down person because they in their life. Except jealousy that WEHATE could have never gotten a woman like Ali to give him the time of day. It must be obvious any woman that would be around WEHATE HAS to be a a few cards short of a full deck and the size of a prized heifer. (As he stated we can voice any opinion). God forbid we may want a male or female recruit that trains out of Big Game where Ali coaches and these athletes see or hear how “Iowa Fans” treat their coaches. It’s fine to question our coaches, support our team and have some fun with other posters but leave the degrading comments (especially about women) off this board. Don’t be like the moronic worthless POS poster WEH8ST8HAWK. LOL

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT