ADVERTISEMENT

Any good news coming?

Oh wow, I haven't seen the resident Pitt troll in a while. I didn't know you got paroled out of West Pen. Anyway, since there is no Pitt wrestling forum for you to inhabit, I looked up the latest Pitt news for you. Unfortunately, there wasn't much. This was the latest that I could find.

https://www.wtae.com/article/pitt-fires-wrestling-coach/8617493
How did Pitt get into this discussion on the Iowa board? Pitt does have a semi active wrestling board. Fortunitly, PSU posters have stayed off it..

Lol Right? Damn Iowa plates..
I have an Iowa Wrestling Plate In the Front and an Iowa Plate Holder for the back...a few Assorted Iowa Decals...and I catch all kinds of $hit from the PSU people I live amongst...30 minutes from Joe PA central.... and when they start their crap...I think to myself " MISSION ACCOMPLISHED " I love irritating the hell outta the local ignorant dummies.

Folks from Canton SD used to chase us out of town when we would drive through on the way to Sioux Falls. They didn’t like strangers coming around, either.
Back in the day if outsiders came into my hometown and wanted to be a problem they got their ass kicked.

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman
I have an Iowa Wrestling Plate In the Front and an Iowa Plate Holder for the back...a few Assorted Iowa Decals...and I catch all kinds of $hit from the PSU people I live amongst...30 minutes from Joe PA central.... and when they start their crap...I think to myself " MISSION ACCOMPLISHED " I love irritating the hell outta the local ignorant dummies.
That's highway and byway trolling... for shame.

Reactions: el dub
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

I cruised rural Iowa with long hair and a Toyota truck with CA plates, back in the day, taking back roads on the 220 mile drive to Sheldon from DSM. Talk about trolling…

Stopped in Manley IA one day for gas. The old boys in the store quit talking and stared at me as I walked in.

What town is this? I asked.

“You’re in Manley.”

“What state?” I asked?

And them old boys about fell over laughing. “He doesn’t even know what STATE he’s in!”

Then I asked about that years crop and if they were single pass or double incorporating herbicides. That really seemed to make them scratch their collective head.

Lol Never dated a girl from SD. Heard they all chewed tobacco.
I grew up in Chariton through 8th grade….. lot of the girls chewed and they all wore flannel shirts……few started dropping out pregnant in 7th grade

Moved to Johnston my 9th grade year……it was a different world is all I’ll say 😎
some of the southern part of Iowa is simply Missourians that got trapped in Iowa when they put in the border

that ought to rile up a few 515ers

Last edited:
And you defended someone for calling her a skank for having dared dated more than 1 guy.

Sick, sick, sick.
More than 1? Lol.... Lets just drop it and agree to disagree. I simply stated that he was entitled to his opinion like the rest of us americans.

I cruised rural Iowa with long hair and a Toyota truck with CA plates, back in the day, taking back roads on the 220 mile drive to Sheldon from DSM. Talk about trolling…

Stopped in Manley IA one day for gas. The old boys in the store quit talking and stared at me as I walked in.

“You’re in Manley.”

“What state?” I asked?

And them old boys about fell over laughing. “He doesn’t even know what STATE he’s in!”

Then I asked about that years crop and if they were single pass or double incorporating herbicides. That really seemed to make them scratch their collective head.
Made me think of uneasy rider by the Charlie Daniels band lol

More than 1? Lol.... Lets just drop it and agree to disagree. I simply stated that he was entitled to his opinion like the rest of us americans.

Oh no!? Sounds like it was multiple. Like probably 90% of everyone. Just terrible of her. And nevermind it’s hardly anyone’s business.

Be careful. You guys are getting awfully close to smalls103 labeling you abhorrent.

He’d be right. Funny how opinions work.

“You’re in Manley.”

“What state?” I asked?

The correct spelling is Manly, ya moran.

If you were taking backroads from DSM to Sheldon, and ended up for gas in Manly, you must have been stoned to the ba-jesus?

There's no shot you hit Manly unless you hung a right instead of a left a few times. You must be thinking of a different road trip, lol.

Having grown up 20 min from Manly, your description of the place checks out.

Huh? Lol We would take 141? frequently.
Ironically enough, I did a google maps search for "Sheldon, MN" just for fun. Turns out this is a small town near La Crosse, WI. A trip from DSM to Sheldon, MN would absolutely take you through Manly!

this reminds me of that old Wildwood Weed song line...." sitting there on that sack of seeds" ...... and you could take a Trip and never leave the farm !
Reminds me of Covid daze… Hardly left the compound/studio for a year and a half, but the places we’d go….

• Love
Reactions: natchrlman
Way behind the recruiting 8 ball here, but did Iowa go after ( hard) those 4 good Wisconsin boys?
( Hopke (MN), Mirasola Twins( PSU), Sinclair (MO))
Were they ever in the mix?
I understand Keuter was the heavyweight T and T wanted- someday hope to see Ben and Koy Hopke go at it.

Way behind the recruiting 8 ball here, but did Iowa go after ( hard) those 4 good Wisconsin boys?
( Hopke (MN), Mirasola Twins( PSU), Sinclair (MO))
Were they ever in the mix?
I understand Keuter was the heavyweight T and T wanted- someday hope to see Ben and Koy Hopke go at it.
They probably didn't go after any of them as they fall under one of the off limits to Iowa categories.

Last edited:
Browsing the ISU site and Dresser mentioned he's expecting suspensions from the gambling investigation.

Wonder how many Hawks get dinged?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT