ADVERTISEMENT

Are you gonna prepare yourself for the next Trump presidency? Or just react after it actually happens?

How are you preparing for dealing with the next Trump presidency?

• I’ll binge watch The Acolyte and see what happens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
The last time he won, it was a pure shock (don’t even pretend you thought he was gonna win leading up to it). And many of our local nutties here are still not over it.

Now it’s pretty much a done deal. How are you planning on handling the reality of another Trump presidency?

I'll get up that next Wednesday, pour a cup of coffee, log into USAA and Charles Schwab and check my finances (like I do every morning), then log into my work laptop, check my email, then pivot over to HBOT and watch the meltdown. It will be a typical, nothing special Wednesday.

I'll get up that next Wednesday, pour a cup of coffee, log into USAA and Charles Schwab and check my finances (like I do every morning), then log into my work laptop, check my email, then pivot over to HBOT and watch the meltdown. It will be a typical, nothing special Wednesday.
It’s not going to be that day that’s going to be the issue. That starts on January 20. I still don’t think Trump wins. I don’t believe he’s actually added voters.

• Haha
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme
It’s not going to be that day that’s going to be the issue. That starts on January 20. I still don’t think Trump wins. I don’t believe he’s actually added voters.
You sure, Clark? I told you last night this will be spun into GOP-Jesus and basically, "He just won the election".

450865466_10169185297950083_5371459811467305704_n.jpg

• Angry
You sure, Clark? I told you last night this will be spun into GOP-Jesus and basically, "He just won the election".

450865466_10169185297950083_5371459811467305704_n.jpg
I didn’t agree with people saying it won him the election. Like one of the thread titles says, he’s still a douche. Not one single Democrat is going to flip. It depends on independents and voter turnout in 4-5 states.

Looking for a good opportunity to salt for a union campaign, ideally through one of these CWA bank union campaigns that have been slowly gaining traction. If not that, look for another reasonable opportunity to salt. If I can't find anything like that, take what I can get and via CWA networking find some support to get started organizing that place.

Other idea is to get into Minnesota State Fair and sell t-shirts that say "Minnesota. Nice, but with a little latitude problem"

These are the plans Biden or Trump

Last edited:
  • Sad
As far as getting strapped. I'm not yet ready to give up psychedelics forever. Probably going to have to go with unregistered weapons with stealth safes.

• Sad
Not sure why people think this helps Trump. All I've seen on this board is one thread after another about Trump laying into Paul Pelosi, Gretchen Whitmer, and telling Iowans to move on after our kids were shot up and murdered. The Trump is Jesus crew have been largely silent.

Not sure why people think this helps Trump. All I've seen on this board is one thread after another about Trump laying into Paul Pelosi, Gretchen Whitmer, and telling Iowans to move on after our kids were shot up and murdered. The Trump is Jesus crew have been largely silent.
If you think this board is anything like real life then you are deluded.

The last time he won, it was a pure shock (don’t even pretend you thought he was gonna win leading up to it). And many of our local nutties here are still not over it.

Now it’s pretty much a done deal. How are you planning on handling the reality of another Trump presidency?
this year is setting up just like 2016. everybody including reps thought hillary had it wrapped up and was shocked at the result. now everyone including dems think trump has it in the bag and are naturally going to be stunned when jill’s husband pulls it off.

He added me and my wife. I’m a registered independent and was really doubting Biden could handle another 4 years after the debate. Also, it hasn’t been a great run for him anyway. But never thought I would actually vote for Trump. All this garbage I’ve seen the last 24 hours from the Left and the media stuff, I’m all in. Voting for Trump.

He added me and my wife. I’m a registered independent and was really doubting Biden could handle another 4 years after the debate. Also, it hasn’t been a great run for him anyway. But never thought I would actually vote for Trump. All this garbage I’ve seen the last 24 hours from the Left and the media stuff, I’m all in. Voting for Trump.
What drew you in? Him make fun of Paul Pelosi getting attacked with a hammer or calling Gretchen Whitmer a loser after she was almost kidnapped and murdered?

Reactions: wisslerjoe
What drew you in? Him make fun of Paul Pelosi getting attacked with a hammer or calling Gretchen Whitmer a loser after she was almost kidnapped and murdered?
I’m leaning back to Biden. He told everyone to put a bullseye on Trump and someone listened to him and tried to murder the guy. Seems like Biden is someone people like to follow.

But dismiss EVERYTHING coming from the right and Trump for years. They have been very classy for years. This is sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT