ADVERTISEMENT

Bartlett

giphy.gif

You are favored in 2 matches we are gonna kick your ass. Just like old times :)

Discuss what? Your post makes no sense, since you fail to state who Bartlett is (though Spicolli made me laugh!). My guess is that he's a PSU recruit, but not sure, you don't even provide his full name or any background. Since this is a site devoted to Iowa Hawkeye wrestling, I would have little interest in anything related to PSU.

Carl has unlocked the "secrets" to financial and shirting/enrollment "creativity" to the point that another team actually winning again is a real long shot. Top 10 overall recruits double booked and AA transfers as insurance policies.

I think he will be 141. I personally cant wait to watch Teasdale beat him at 141 in a few years!
Beau Bartlett of Wyoming Seminary stopped Teasedale’s undefeated streak at 134 straight with a 4-3 decision in the Powerade 126-pound finals in December of 2017. Looks like they already had a close match

Beau Bartlett of Wyoming Seminary stopped Teasedale’s undefeated streak at 134 straight with a 4-3 decision in the Powerade 126-pound finals in December of 2017. Looks like they already had a close match
It was a great match too! Gavin had the two I thought at the final gun, bit ref said time had expired. What a match.

Discuss what? Your post makes no sense, since you fail to state who Bartlett is (though Spicolli made me laugh!). My guess is that he's a PSU recruit, but not sure, you don't even provide his full name or any background. Since this is a site devoted to Iowa Hawkeye wrestling, I would have little interest in anything related to PSU.
Tom and Terry might not know who he is, either.

Reactions: danoftw
No intent to derail this thread ... but holy sh&t PSU gets another top wrestler ... They have to be on par with the football team as far as the number of guys in the locker room ...
Someone needs to contact the NCAA about starting a rule to limit a university can only have 9.5 scholarships. That way Nebraska couldn't have 150 kids on their team at one time. Oh, this is wrestling:p

That may well happen, but for the record Bartlett gave Teasdale his first high school loss. I believe at the time Bartlett was two classes behind. Never know how kids are going to develop.
Good luck to both.
Controversial. Not to take too much away from the kid’s victory but I thought Teasdale was better. And yes, beau is younger but has been polished for quite some time like most PA high school studs.

Reactions: hoythawk
Love em both and wish Gavin would have stayed with Penn State, but life happens and he's with the enemy now (that's a joke). I agree with you, kind of feel like that was two before the buzzer against BB.
Controversial. Not to take too much away from the kid’s victory but I thought Teasdale was better. And yes, beau is younger but has been polished for quite some time like most PA high school studs.

Just an opinion, but if Teasdale gets on the Iowa roster, he will be far more dominant in College than Bartlett. He's a far better athlete.

Reactions: Grip220
Its nice to see so many people loving on teasdale now that he may be going back to Iowa. He was pretty much a heralded flop on this forum when he swapped his commitment to Penn state
Gavin is a stud. I always said that even though I'm a Penn State guy through and through. I get a laugh out of people who ever dismissed him. His ceiling is as high as anyone not named Spencer on your roster. Hate that it didn't work out at Penn State.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT