ADVERTISEMENT

Beat the Streets Lineup

vhsalum

HR MVP
Nov 14, 2002
I'm sure we won't get them all, but here's my perfect lineup!

55 - Gilman v. Lee

61 - Suriano v. Colon

66 - Streibler v. Yianni

70 - Ashnault v. Green

74 - Nolf v. Burroughs

74 - Lewis v. Imar

79 - Valencia v. Dake

86 - Foster v. DT

92 - Cox v. Bo Nickal

97 - Snyder v. Cassar

125 - Steveson v. Gwiz

Feel free to play around with the lineups. And obviously guys will drop out but this would be the best lineup draw.

Reactions: Iowawrestling03
Lets add Hall vs Dieringer at 79. And, Foster was a great story, but no one wants to see that match. Mymar vs DT would be at least mildly interesting. He'd probably make it to the second period.

Reactions: vhsalum
I would be very surprised if we see Gilman/Lee at BTS or anywhere else other than World Team Trials/Final X.

Reactions: artradley
Lee was asked in his post match interview about it and he said he already wrestle’s Gilman in the room.

Yeah. It will be interesting to see who they actually get. I would just love to see them get all the NCAA champs. Well... except Foster.

On second thought, it would be a better 57 match if it were Lee v. Fix.

Lewis vs IMar, I'm taking Lewis hands down. That dude is a stud

Lewis is a stud no doubt, but styles make the match. Imar is an underhook machine and I dont see Lewis' counter attack style matching up to that very well. I could easily see Imar scoring a ton of pushout points in that match. Would love to see it though.

Lewis is a stud no doubt, but styles make the match. Imar is an underhook machine and I dont see Lewis' counter attack style matching up to that very well. I could easily see Imar scoring a ton of pushout points in that match. Would love to see it though.

Could certainly be the case. Lewis' is a big dude to be pushing around.

He’s stacked, but how tall is he? He looked much shorter than Zahid in the champ photo. I know Zahid is tall, but it looked like a good amount more than I would have expected. Not going to talk inched and feed into the cesspool on this one...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT