141: Block
149: Parco
157: Teemer/Seibrecht
165: Caliendo
174: Arnold/Kennedy
184: Brands/Ferrari
197: Buchanan/Glazier
Hwt: Keuter

Enough with the what ifs. Seriously this is our lineup as of now. Can that change YES, but right now we have
Cruz
Ayala
Block
Parco
Sribrecht
Cali
Brands
Ferrari
Glaizer
Kueter

• Haha
Reactions: SPOONER
Brands over Arnold, really think so? Brands is tuff but you really think he is better?

I would guess Brands over Ferrari especially because he's a freshman with a red shirt available but also as good as he is I don't think he is on Brands or gabes level yet.

Reactions: Bobhaywood
They fit squarely into the "grad transfer" rumor mill and there is significant smoke that both were "propositioned"....
Buchanon has been offered many times over the past 2 years. Unless Teyon Ware is being hired too, Buchanon isn't going anywhere but Oklahoma.

Reactions: vhsalum
Buchanon has been offered many times over the past 2 years. Unless Teyon Ware is being hired too, Buchanon isn't going anywhere but Oklahoma.
Hey, I wasn't trying to say Iowa will actually get him. Just that there has been plenty of smoke, which at least gives MAL his right to "wishful thinking"....

Reactions: sdvike
Wishful thinking but why not!!!!

125: Ayala
133: Canon/Schriever
141: Block
149: Parco
157: Teemer/Seibrecht
165: Caliendo
174: Arnold/Kennedy
184: Brands/Ferrari
197: Buchanan/Glazier
Hwt: Keuter
Basically a bunch of guys who aren't gonna win the national championship.....
.................................and yet Iowa is gonna win the national f***ing CHAMPIONSHIP!!! :D :D:D:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT