ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fundraiser brings in $26 million last night

Meanwhile Donny still refuses to pay his New York fraud bill. Enjoy November.

Let’s be real. If Biden wins in November, it’s because enough people preferred a cognitively impaired octogenarian to a childish, petulant, insane, narcissistic lunatic.

Yippee. 🙄

Remember when the GOP was the party of "big money"?

My how times have changed.
Yeah, anyone with a functioning brain knows Ds and Rs are sucking from the same tit. The only thing Ds have going for them right now is Rs insist on propping up a lunatic rapist.

It might just be enough to keep Ds in control of the White House beyond January 2025.

real-estate-developer-donald-trump-is-photographed-for-forbes-magazine-on-august-25-2005-in.jpg

This is yet another example of ETTD.
everything-trump-touches-dies-9781982103149_xlg.jpg
The shift in fund raising actually pre dates Trump believe it or not. He's exacerbated the situation...obviously.

Senate Republicans knew defending nearly twice as many seats as Democrats was going to make 2008 a tough year. But the fund raising figures released for the first quarter of 2008 show just how hard it's going to be for vulnerable GOP senators to keep up with the Charles Schumer money machine.

The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, chaired by Schumer (D-N.Y.), raised $16.9 million in the first quarter of this year and has $37.9 million cash on hand, more than double what the National Republican Senatorial Committee has in its bank account. By comparison, the NRSC has $17.3 million in cash on hand, and raised $11.7 million in the first quarter, which was better than expected.

My take: Biden’s main opponent this election is the couch. This is a GOTV election. Ground operations are absolutely critical.

Biden should have the necessary capital to fund sustained outreach in battleground states and every swing district. Down ballot candidates will be supported.

Trump will be shoveling tens of millions of dollars away from campaigning to pay attorney fees. Down ballot R candidates will be conflicted, isolated, and underfunded in key districts.

If the non-conservatives wanted to do away with Trump's corporate tax cuts, then they would have done it in Biden's first two years in office. Draw your own conclusions....

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Trump is supposed to have his own fundraiser on April 6 with hedge fund CEO John Paulson. It's being hyped as already having exceeded Biden's numbers. But this will be sandwiched between Trump's $456 million fraud appeal and the start of his hush money criminal case, so we'll see how it goes.

Reactions: Torg
Yeah, anyone with a functioning brain knows Ds and Rs are sucking from the same tit. The only thing Ds have going for them right now is Rs insist on propping up a lunatic rapist.

It might just be enough to keep Ds in control of the White House beyond January 2025.
I'd rather have a "lunatic rapist" than a hair sniffing pedophile.

Anyone who claims both parties are the same is more "cognitively impaired" than any mythical presidential candidate.

Democrats support men dominating woman's sports and the establishment mandating health requirements.

It would be hilarious to have the dems of the 70s meet the dems of today. They have no spine, it's simply, not republican.

I'd rather have a "lunatic rapist" than a hair sniffing pedophile.
Hair sniffing pedophile? Jesus.

So it’s Biden who walks into little girls’ changing rooms or walks by preteens and comments about dating them in ten years?

Thank you for outing yourself as an idiot. I appreciate knowing up front whom to not waste time on. Thank you.

Anyone who claims both parties are the same is more "cognitively impaired" than any mythical presidential candidate.
Your reading comprehension issues are a you problem.

No reasonable person would conclude from my statement about Republicans and Democrats both benefiting from big money donors that I am making any sort of claim of equivalence between the two parties.

And FTR, I am a moderate Republican fed up with the MAGA cult and Christian nationalist takeover of the party. So much so, that I will for the 3rd time be voting for the presidential candidate from the party that believes it is perfectly acceptable for a biological male to be in a woman’s locker room shaving his face with his dick flopping around because they are the less extreme party.

So, kiss my derrière. 😘

No reasonable person would conclude from my statement about Republicans and Democrats both benefiting from big money donors that I am making any sort of claim of equivalence between the two parties.

And FTR, I am a moderate Republican fed up with the MAGA cult and Christian nationalist takeover of the party. So much so, that I will for the 3rd time be voting for the presidential candidate from the party that believes it is perfectly acceptable for a biological male to be in a woman’s locker room shaving his face with his dick flopping around because they are the less extreme party.

So, kiss my derrière. 😘
Don't bother trying to explain yourself to these guys.

Unless you're constantly fellating Joe and the D's they'll question your motives and call you a closet MAGA.

It is what it is...

As stated earlier, the key for Dems is voter participation.

Given how they've promoted early voting/mail in voting, I suspect they'll be very successful.

Meanwhile, Republicans promote voter suppression.

Anyone see the conflict for the GOP?

Don't bother trying to explain yourself to these guys.

Unless you're constantly fellating Joe and the D's they'll question your motives and call you a closet MAGA.

It is what it is...
Not sure that's totally accurate... maybe with a few posters. However, when you choose to do the both sides bs or constantly defend the dumb shit happening in the Republican party right now you lose credibility. I was raised conservative and have voted that way, but the past decade has led me to Democrats. Don't 100% agree with all there, but will not discount or make excuses for the crap done to the former party of Reagan

Reactions: Torg
Not sure that's totally accurate... maybe with a few posters. However, when you choose to do the both sides bs or constantly defend the dumb shit happening in the Republican party right now you lose credibility. I was raised conservative and have voted that way, but the past decade has led me to Democrats. Don't 100% agree with all there, but will not discount or make excuses for the crap done to the former party of Reagan
It's accurate :)

So, kiss my derrière. 😘
LOL...if that's what you truly believe you shouldn't post stupid crap like...

That you think that doesn't qualify as "both sides" really does call your cognitive function into question. And that you still call yourself a Republican makes you complicit in what they have become. There are no "moderate Republicans" anymore. That term is meaningless.

Reactions: kzoohawk80
LOL...if that's what you truly believe you shouldn't post stupid crap like...

That you think that doesn't qualify as "both sides" really does call your cognitive function into question. And that you still call yourself a Republican makes you complicit in what they have become. There are no "moderate Republicans" anymore. That term is meaningless.
What “stupid crap” are you referring to?

Yeah, my cognitive functioning is just fine, but it’s not surprising you resort to that ad hominem as that is pretty much the one and only response liberals seem to have when they can’t dispute a position with logic and facts.

In terms of what you highlighted, this thread is ostensibly about Biden vs. Trump for president. Since Biden would most likely get beaten soundly by just about any Republican candidate besides Trump, I think the comment is quite appropriate not to mention accurate.

At this point, it’s probably best I follow @binsfeldcyhawk2 ’s advice. I’m just curious, are all teachers in North Carolina this bad at reading comprehension and logic or is that something that is just unique to you? If it’s the former, I can understand why you guys get paid shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT