ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's team bracing for special counsel's report on classified docs

Bill Cosby was elderly and likeable when they went after him. Can you imagine prosecutors passing because he was America's Dad? Ofc you can't. Because they didn't. Prosecutors nailed his nuts to the wall.

He f***ed up. He'll take a short term loss, but this is manageable. The answer to charges of selective prosecution is Mike Pence. And, the fact that Biden did not lie about having documents. Didn't tell his lawyer to make them disappear. Ignore subpoenas...
I think the more interesting aspect of this is Hur, and will he testify before Congress? It will be interesting to see how he responds to the cult members. The House committee is a pathetic joke, filled with nuts. The Senate committee still has a few serious people on it. Chuck will probably embarrass Iowa. Cruz, Lee, Cotton, Hawley, and Blackburn will elbow each other out of the way in order to fluff Trump.

Even that doesn't make sense. Biden sounded really good during his presser. He was on point, focused, and sharp. In fact everytime he has a major speech he kills it. He got the Rs to agree to not touch entitlements during his SOTU for chrissake

So how is it that he can kill one speech and presser after another but somehow can't remember being VP or his own son's death? It just doesn't pass the smell test.
Okay, the Special Counsel is lying through his teeth.

You win, there was no wrong doing on Biden’s part.

• Love
Reactions: HIWILLE
He f***ed up. He'll take a short term loss, but this is manageable. The answer to charges of selective prosecution is Mike Pence. And, the fact that Biden did not lie about having documents. Didn't tell his lawyer to make them disappear. Ignore subpoenas...
I think the more interesting aspect of this is Hur, and will he testify before Congress? It will be interesting to see how he responds to the cult members. The House committee is a pathetic joke, filled with nuts. The Senate committee still has a few serious people on it. Chuck will probably embarrass Iowa. Cruz, Lee, Cotton, Hawley, and Blackburn will elbow each other out of the way in order to fluff Trump.
Bigger story is his mental incompency being highlighted so prominently

Here's another really weird part of this. Why would an investigator for classified documents be diagnosing mental impairments? It would be like an investigator diagnosing OCD or ADHD. it's so out of place for the scope of the investigation. I'm no lawyer but it seems like they would use phrases like refused to answer or evaded answering or gave conflicting answers. So claiming cognitive decline or cognitive impairment seems to hold virtually no weight in this report. As far as I'm aware, Hur is not a doctor. How would he be able to diagnose this?

• Haha
The report seems pretty negligent imo. So they have strong evidence of wrongdoing but are electing not to prosecute because they believe Biden to be too kindly and sympathetically old to be convicted? This doesn't square.
I share a bed with a prosecutor. “He’s a nice old codger” never enters into the equation when it comes to prosecuting criminals. There’s some editorializing going on in the report, to say the least.

Why not? Why can Johnson confuse stuff but not Biden? At least judging by each man's handling of their team and accomplishments, you would assume that it was Johnson who was mentally incompetent. Everything he's touched has been a trainwreck.
Oh good grief. Give the partisan bs a rest. Frequency and severity. That's like a Republican saying all politicians lie when somebody accused Trump of being chronic lier

Oh good grief. Give the partisan bs a rest. Frequency and severity. That's like a Republican saying all politicians lie when somebody accused Trump of being chronic lier
Dispute my point then. Johnson does it. Trump does it. Jesse Waters does it. But Joe is the only one who deserves to get call mentally deficient?

You think they can’t pick up a rock and 12 numpties just like you wouldn’t crawl out of it and into a box where they’d shout “guilty” at the very first chance? If they had anything (intent) they’d pounce.

Economy is great; what other country would you rather be in? Unemployment is low. The republicans have been exposed for needing this “problem” at the border to continue just to have a chance in November, and here you are pulling the same “Hillary Clinton is too old and feeble to make it four years to 2020” card, just with a new name and year.

You got nothing except carrying water for the side that wants to see NATO evaporate like a fart in the wind. Try being on America’s side for a change.

Dispute my point then. Johnson does it. Trump does it. Jesse Waters does it. But Joe is the only one who deserves to get call mentally deficient?
Stop being stupid. I did. I said frequency and severity of gaffe. We all forget things. We all stumble over words. At a certain frequency and severity it can indicate something more significant. Obviously that's the implication here.

You think they can’t pick up a rock and 12 numpties just like you wouldn’t crawl out of it and into a box where they’d shout “guilty” at the very first chance? If they had anything (intent) they’d pounce.

Economy is great; what other country would you rather be in? Unemployment is low. The republicans have been exposed for needing this “problem” at the border to continue just to have a chance in November, and here you are pulling the same “Hillary Clinton is too old and feeble to make it four years to 2020” card, just with a new name and year.

You got nothing except carrying water for the side that wants to see NATO evaporate like a fart in the wind. Try being on America’s side for a change.
Lol id vote for a demented Biden over Trump fool.

Democrats are stupid partisan hacks just like Republicans.

Repubs are just more ****ed up at the moment

Stop being stupid. I did. I said frequency and severity of gaffe. We all forget things. We all stumble over words. At a certain frequency and severity it can indicate something more significant. Obviously that's the implication here.
This has been pointed out a billion times, but how does a man with such serious cognitive decline get so much done? No other president this century has accomplished as much. Do you honestly believe a man who can barely eat soup can do what Joe has done?

• Haha
This has been pointed out a billion times, but how does a man with such serious cognitive decline get so much done? No other president this century has accomplished as much. Do you honestly believe a man who can barely eat soup can do what Joe has done?
This is really bad. Hopefully you don’t have much experience with dementia. 3 of my grandparents, my dad, my MIL all died with dementia. My mom is currently in early stages. A close family member is at home because we go over daily and do all bills and food and appointments. The tests always begin with questions about dates and years. And they are very crafty early on trying to cover. Like saying the year of his son’s death was none of his business. He couldn’t remember when he was VP. I hoped he could make it past the election but that is highly unlikely.

Reactions: goldmom
It's my impression that you can operate as more of a figurehead than anything in being the US president. That's why despite my worries of him mentally declining, I'm fine voting for him. He doesn't need to do that much. Sign documents, smile for the camera, ride on jets.

Of course a lot of people don't see it that way. And that's why he's a weakness for the party and I wish they would've gone with someone else.

It's my impression that you can operate as more of a figurehead than anything in being the US president. That's why despite my worries of him mentally declining, I'm fine voting for him. He doesn't need to do that much. Sign documents, smile for the camera, ride on jets.

Of course a lot of people don't see it that way. And that's why he's a weakness for the party and I wish they would've gone with someone else.
The POTUS is the Commander-in-Chief. They set the tone for our country.

Do you think Trunp's press conference where he took personal responsibility for having top secret documents, and apologized for his error in judgement was better than Biden's?
Of course not. Trump is a disaster every time he does a presser. What does that have to do with how bad Biden’s performance was?

Bingo.

Look Biden will still beat Trump but it is no slam dunk and today was an absolute disaster for Biden. If it’s Newsom he wins by double digit points and gets 350 EC Votes. November is gonna be close and it didn’t have to be for either party.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
Bingo.

Look Biden will still beat Trump but it is no slam dunk and today was an absolute disaster for Biden. If it’s Newsom he wins by double digit points and gets 350 EC Votes. November is gonna be close and it didn’t have to be for either party.
Exactly. Newsom would've been a great pick. Young competitive prick, exactly who you want against Trump. He'd peel off enough independents and wishy washy voters to get it done easily. Missed opportunity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT