ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten session 2 discussion

So what needs to happen for Iowa to win tomorrow? Champs at 133,141, and 165?

Im in Florida right now and haven’t been able to follow completely.

You've got several young studs and several old ones in this weight class. Holy shite! O'Toole, Hamiti, Kharchla and hopefully Kennedy gonna make it interesting for a few years for sure.
The crazy thing is, I could see three of the four moving up to 174. PK’s the one I see being 165, and even then I’m not sure it’s an easy cut for him. The other three are BIG and young. Wouldn’t surprise to see them jump up.

So what needs to happen for Iowa to win tomorrow? Champs at 133,141, and 165?

Im in Florida right now and haven’t been able to follow completely.
With Ayala, Young, Kemerer, and Assad wrestling below seeds it's going to take a miracle (i.e. the greatest single day performance in Iowa history). If Cass loses then we need to look to nationals.

Reactions: sdvike and Jrjt0518
It's always hilarious seeing how submissive some of these guys that give Iowa wrestlers fits get when they face the top Penn State guys.

No dancing around and waving to the crowd and trying to get in their opponent's head. Nope, just lay down and quietly let the pounding take place.

What a f***ing joke.

I can’t help but cheer against Red vs anyone ever. I am guessing he is the one that damaged Jaydens knee. He totally knew what he was doing and to me is one of the dirtiest wrestlers out there!!
asinine comment. jaydin torqued his own knee when red was in on a shot, the way he always does. he's probably done it 50 times this year. it just happened to hurt that time. is red just supposed to let go because eierman put his leg in a bad place? that's the risk he takes. it happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT