ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy theory: only wrong answers

Our number one choice turned us down.

aBY1vrN_460s.jpg

He felt the future potential playcall of a gift-from-God coached Deacon throwing a hail-mary dialed up by Chryst was 'too sexy'.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
I do wish there were a way those two could make amends as I liked DJK the player. May never happen though, who knows.
I know he was coaching, followed him on twitter before getting rid of it. My thought on him is this, I liked him as a player but his coaching career seems to have stagnated at a pretty low level.

Kirk really wanted Andy Reid as the new OC, but the Chiefs kept winning and he had to make the fall back choice, IE Lester.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Brian had seconds thoughts about the plastic surgery and changing his name.

After his petition to the NCAA, titled ‘Punting is Winning’, was denied, Kirk was forced to hire an offensive coordinator. In the petition, Kirk’s plan was to eliminate the entire offensive unit, he would punt on first down and rely on the defense and field goal kicker for points.

“I recently pulled out a stack of those notes that I jot down during the games and there was one consistent note: eliminate the offense,” Kirk said in the petition.

Reactions: PNWHawk and Tunadog
Lester agreed to come, but only on the condition that changes were made in the offensive coaching staff. Barnett is the new WR coach, Budmayr is the new OL coach.

Evil beth is here to totally destroy Iowa football, and make women's field hockey the number one sport in the land. Eventually kinnick shall be torn down and a journalism school shall replace it.

Budmayr has naked pictures of Mary that he threatened to realize if he wasn’t promoted. Lester is the only one that said yes to Budmayr being the WR coach.

Somebody inside the football program intentionally tried to sabotage the hiring process by leaking false Kevin Johns rumors to certain members of the media and the internet community.

KF is pissed as hell about this, and is delaying the official OC announcement as a way to try to flush out the leaker by strategically informing one person at a time about when the announcement/presser will be, to see when it leaks.

KF: what song will you have the offense listen to before a game to pump them up?

Lester: The Itsy Bitsy Spider

KF: you’re hired!

After Johns signed the OC contract Tim O'dey called it back for illegal pen touching. Then Kirk offered Wadley the job even sent him his 1st month paycheck....but he never showed up to sign the contract that's why it took so long to sign Lester

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT