ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Show New Host Tryouts

TC Nole OX

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
Leslie Jones first up for three nights. I always liked her on SNL. Last night...

Leslie Jones Tackles The Erotic MLK Jr. Statue & Classified Docs in Biden's Home | The Daily Show

Stephen A. Smith's Weak Rihanna Apology & America Hits Debt Ceiling | The Daily Show

Meta Lifts Trump's Facebook and Instagram Ban & Missouri Plans to Ban CRT | The Daily Show

This interview with Ben Crump is very good

Ben Crump - The Problem with Policing in America | The Daily Show

D.L. Hughley on Tyre Nichols & Fox News's Reaction to the Released Video | The Daily Show

4 years ago

D.L. Hughley - Racially Charged Police Violence and “How Not to Get Shot” | The Daily Show

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
Nikki Haley Challenges Trump In GOP Primary & U.S. Army Struggles To Enlist | The Daily Show

Congressman Generation Z was on The Daily Show last night

Rep. Maxwell Frost - Creating a Culture Intertwined With Politics | The Daily Show

Reactions: JupiterHawk
This has some very good moments. The Hasan vs Ronnie battle at the end was ok. I have only seen Hasan's work on the show maybe two or three times before now. I won't be surprised if he is one of the finalists for permanent host.

Hasan Minhaj Talks Lab Leak Revelations & Dilbert Author's Racist Rant | The Daily Show

4 years ago

The Best of Hasan Minhaj - Muslim Ban, Women’s Soccer & Canada | The Daily Show

2019 - Hasan Minhaj’s testimony before Congress on the student loan crisis

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT