ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats suck…

Just like you, anti-prochoice and pro death penalty. Idiot.
Don't know why you'd assert random beliefs onto me. I've never claimed once on this forum to be for an all out abortion ban. Watch the name calling btw.

Oh look, Mr "angry Lib" has entered the discussion to bitch at an independent about a guy the independent doesn't support. This is the kind of behavior that needs to be called out and pushed back against around here.
Maybe you should tattle on him.

Don't know why you'd assert random beliefs onto me. I've never claimed once on this forum to be for an all out abortion ban. Watch the name calling btw.
I‘ve repeatedly seen your “beliefs” on this forum, Scud man, and they DO actually qualify as idiotic.

Reactions: hawkbirch
Hey look, we are calling each other idiots and morons again today! Such fun political discussions!
Well, if the shoe fits, Mr. Peacemaker. The fact is that several people on this board simply are not intellectually capable of political discussion.

Well, if the shoe fits, Mr. Peacemaker. The fact is that several people on this board simply are not intellectually capable of political discussion.
I briefly skimmed your posting history over the last year. There tends to be a common theme of insults, generally at the other posters intellect. And you also like making up names for other posters. Just what we need more of around here.

I briefly skimmed your posting history over the last year. There tends to be a common theme of insults, generally at the other posters intellect. And you also like making up names for other posters. Just what we need more of around here.
Oh really, Shawn. Very interesting to see you are stalking me and judging my posts. Who made you the Board Monitor? I suggest you return to just being a quiet twit.

Reactions: fredjr82
Oh really, Shawn. Very interesting to see you are stalking me and judging my posts. Who made you the Board Monitor? I suggest you return to just being a quiet twit.
You seem like a real winner.

So far this week you’ve called people the following: twit, dope, idiotic, idiot, goof, moran and idiot twit.

You managed to do that in under 10 posts. Thank you for all the wonderful content you contribute to the board.

I’ll say this, at least you’re not someone’s alt account. You definitely have a unique posting style that’s all you.

So far this week you’ve called people the following: twit, dope, idiotic, idiot, goof, moran and idiot twit.

You managed to do that in under 10 posts. Thank you for all the wonderful content you contribute to the board.

I’ll say this, at least you’re not someone’s alt account. You definitely have a unique posting style that’s all you.
Oh hell, that’s only seven uneducated, illiterate shit-kickers I have identified. There are obviously more.

Come on, name-calling is just so much easier than assembling a valid point of discussion. Some would call it efficiency.

Reactions: kcnole63

Why did you tag me in another thread just to say you had me ignore? That's pretty weird tbh

So where do you? And abortion is certainly not the only subject you are way off the rails on. Don’t ask me to name them, too many to recall.
You don't know where I stand on abortion and then follow up saying it's not the only issue I'm off the rails on? What? You don't see the irony there?

Come on, name-calling is just so much easier than assembling a valid point of discussion. Some would call it efficiency.
True dat, on this board. Having an intelligent conversation here is nearly impossible.

You don't know where I stand on abortion and them follow up saying it's not the only issues I'm off the rails on? What? You don't see the irony there?
Scruddy, just give it up. If I attempted to identify all the subjects you are nutso on, my I Pad would explode.

Scruddy, just give it up. If I attempted to identify all the subjects you are nutso on, my I Pad would explode.
You just said I'm off the rails on abortion even though you don't know my take on it even, and in the next post said it was impossible to have intelligent conversation on this forum. You need to look in the mirror. You are the problem.

You just said I'm off the rails on abortion even though you don't know my take on it even, and in the next post said it was impossible to have intelligent conversation on this forum. You need to look in the mirror. You are the problem.
No, Scruddy, people like YOU are always the problem.

Nope. Not gonna waste my time with you Scudman. You’re just not worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT